Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#265779 by DDT Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:03 pm
MR. VICTOR ETUKWU <[email protected]>

Aug 25 (5 days ago)

to Accessbankofni.

ACCESS BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
96/102, Broad Street,

PMB 12807, Lagos-Nigeria.

E-mail: [email protected]

Tel: +234 8071308693

Immediate Release Of Your Funds Worth US$10.5Million.

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Victor Etukwu Manager Director Access Bank Nig. PLC; I am going by series of petition received from International bodies on the way beneficiary's inheritance fund was handled by our affiliate office

of Access Bank. After extensive close door meeting with Board of Directors and other Stake holders in the Government, Subcommittees of the House Of Assembly and the House of Rep, Federal Republic of

Nigeria and the United Nation.

It has been resolved and agreed that your Inheritance Payment Fund will be release through ATM Visa Card or By Diplomatic Cash Delivery, this method of payment is designed by the Government to avert fraud perpetration or stoppage of fund by any agency. This Visa ATM Card

would be issued to you upon meeting with the Bank Requirement.

The ATM Visa Card would be delivered to you via a Courier Service. In the light of this aforementioned, you are required to reconfirm again to this office with the following information if different from the

one we already have

Full legal name:

Full contact address:

Tell/Mobile no:

Copy of your Valid Identification:

Occupation and Position:

This information's would be used in opening an account for the issuance of the Visa Card in your name and all your information will be inserted into the card. Upon completion of the issuance of the VISA

CARD, It would be send to the physical Address you provided to us.

Please confirm receipt of this message and also you are advice to stop all communication with other offices regarding your PAYMENT from Access Bank, I shall forward to you all the relevant documentation of

this payment from United Nation and World Bank and approval from the President Gen. Muhammadu Buari.

Kindly confirm this message and get back to me as soon as possible or you can call me on my Direct Line +234 8071308693 ; for better understanding.

Thanks for working with us and we wait to hearing from you.

Congratulations

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Victor Etukwu.

Head Of ATM Dept Access Bank Nig, PLC
Advertisement