Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#254999 by malu53 Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:38 pm
CollinsMatt1965
48, Pretoria, South Africa
Last seen 2 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 35‑80, in Norway.

Hello Friend
My name is Collins Matt, an Auditor working with South Africa Reserve Bank. I need your assistance to stand as a beneficiary to the sum of Two Million, Five Hundred thousand United state dollars lying down unclaimed in our bank. Can i trust you?so I can explain to you in details. if you can chat with me on yahoo chat ok Collinsmatt321(@)yahoo.com
Collins
boy, he aged
also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 37#p369637
Last edited by malu53 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#265634 by rococo Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:01 pm
Zorpia / Collins
49, Pretoria, South Africa
Last seen 1 hours ago

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 35‑89, in Malaysia.

Hello Friend
My name is Collins Matt, an Auditor working with South Africa Reserve Bank. I need your assistance to stand as a beneficiary to the sum of Six Million, Five Hundred thousand United state dollars lying down unclaimed in our bank. Can i trust you?so I can explain to you in details. if you can chat with me on yahoo ok
[email protected]
Collins

Yahoo avatar --> a dog in big glasses
#265812 by rococo Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:57 am
E-mail:
Hello Friend
My name is Collins Matt, an Auditor working with South Africa Reserve Bank. I need your assistance to stand as a beneficiary to the sum of Six Million, Five Hundred thousand United state dollars lying down unclaimed in our bank. Can i trust you?so I can explain to you in details. if you can chat with me on yahoo ok.

Collins
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:15:28 +0000 (UTC)
"omp1003.mail.ir2.yahoo.com"
Spam: YES
#265826 by malu53 Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:58 am
mingle2
collins matt
"Honest caring man"
51 year old man from Dayton, Ohio
Looking for man for relationship

Hello how you doing today with work and family ?, Well I'm a fun loving,cool headed single man with a great sense of humor.Not really ''attractive'' but so cute i guess...lol...I always keeping it real.I'm very caring,honest,loyal,humble ,down to earth and fun loving man oh...did i miss something?? yeah...I'm very romantic and trustworthy.I put God first in all i do,so basically i feel I'm always walking the right path.I'm also fun-loving,understand caring man.I love sports, especially Football. I'm down-to-earth but very unique in my own way.Once you get to know me, you'll understand what I mean. I love myself first, family and friends,so much to tell u about myself and i love music gospel,R and b, slow music and clic.wish to hear from u dear.....OR you can get in-touch with me on face book Collins matt.

Profession: Business man
EthnicityWhite / Caucasian
Marital StatusDivorced
Have Children?Yes, they live away from home

profile pic shows the guy with the dog
same pic on picassa

find the scammer on twoo and chaturbate <<< from Oregon USA
just to mention a few, he's all over
but never wrote back to me :(