Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#266126 by malu53 Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:00 pm
Ted
51, Fitzrovia, United Kingdom
Last seen 2 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 38‑61,

Image <<< Steven Spielberg

Good Morning
How are you today?
I have a suggestion for you
Good Tag Mrs. xxx
I ask your indulgence for an urgent business . which I am certain , would benefit you and me and also to our mutual advantage . I am in possession of a rivileg - information about a huge sum of $ 8.5 million , which was left by my late boss in his bank account . My boss of an American -Jew had died intestate two years ago in an airplane accident in Angola .

I'd like to reveal it as the heir of the deceased make Fond , because there is no existing record in the Bank of any beneficiaries who can claim the fund , as required by the bank authority .

If you are interested in this company , I beg you to answer , to allow me to inform you of further details .

Best regards
I need your help. I need someone I present them as beneficiaries under the trust , if not , the bank is the money died at beschlagnahmen. as my boss without Testament.Bitte could you please send me your confidential e-mail ? ,, So that I procedure explain properly , in detail , no risk , I have made ​​and the lawyer all the necessary arrangements and consultations with the bank where the money deposited
Advertisement

#266127 by malu53 Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:04 pm
Dear Mrs. xxx

I recognize your last answer to my proposal hereby. You want to know more about this transaction. I have worked for almost ten years as an office manager with my late boss Mr. John Blumenthal, before his death in a plane in Angola in 2007. My boss, who was active in real estate and a real estate agent in South Africa Stock Exchange. He was a very successful businessman until his death.

There was a message from his bank (ABSA Bank) recently that his account that had remained for some time without treatment, would be declared inactive if it did not show up to activate the account. This brought out the curiosity in me to inquire whether there was any money in the account. On my request, I was informed that there. A final payment of derverkauf from his home in Johannesburg, because the court has conveyed this before it is entered insolvent On a cautious request the money was for account now paid the amount in the account is $ 8.5Million. I agreed our former legal adviser (lawyer) and he informed me that he died intestate. My boss was unfortunately gay, and so he had no family.

The Absa Bank asked the lawyer now, to submit an application for allegations that he würde.Weil be paid in his account beneficiary died intestate the money, there is no one to claim the money, unless a beneficiary is presented. The lawyer informed me that the money may be assertion by a white man without any difficulty. He (the lawyer) has only an affidavit at the probate office in Johannesburg swear that the person has a Related and the beneficiaries shall be my late boss. This arrangement is legally allowed in South Africa.

This is the reason why I wrote to you, perhaps you can give me your permission to use your name as the beneficiary of the fund by the deceased, who is in the bank. I and the lawyer had been thinking about this, and we are ready to give you 50% of the funds while the will be shared between the two of us left. If your name is used for the allegations, there would be no risk to you because this is not against the law of our country.

That's what I need from you are the following information:

Name .........................
Street address..........................
Occupation .........................
Telephone nr........................
Confidential e-mail ........................

If I get the above information from you, I will submit the claim on your behalf at the ABSA Bank. I await your response, and you can send e-mail for further clarification

Best regards,

Williams
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015