Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#266153 by malu53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:35 am
stella
Female / Single
43 - Bangkok / Thailand
Current Location Bangkok/ Thailand
Create Date 02/09/2015 23:45

Slogan
looking to meet a good man

About Me
i am a beautiful honest and sincere woman with good heart and also a fear of God and always want the best in life

Looking For
i want to meet a nice and honest man with fear of God

Eye Color Black
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Asian
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Profession owner
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Seeking For Friendship
Languages Thai

Hello Dear, Greetings and nice to go through your profile with a hug interest. I am Stella from Thailand a new person on this web. Please I would like you to contact me through my email address to know itch other more, and talk more about our self's. And also an important discussions we need to talk about that might also interest you. ([email protected]) Regards. Stella Anurak
Advertisement

#266166 by rococo Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:12 am
My Dearest,
After going through your profile with a hug interest I contacted you personally because my heart tells me that you could be the right person for these good intentions. My name is Mrs. Stella Anurak. I am 43 years old woman married to late Mr. Chroong Anurak. My late husband is a citizen of Thailand in Asia and we lived here in Thailand for the past 18 years. My late husband worked with the oil company as an expatriate in Bangkok and in other Asian countries for many years before he died in February 9th 2010. We were married for 15 years without a child.

My Husband left the sum of US$4.300. Four Million and three hundred thousand United States Dollars in a fix/suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Thailand, Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not exceed more than five more months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my blood pressure sickness. Presently this money is still with the bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I cannot come over.

my late husband got married to me from the missionary home as an orphan, due to i am a Christian my late husbands family never accepted me on the marriage or have any concern about my illness since my husband died because i refused to join the Buddhism.I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs in a hospital, I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to Live. Please i want you to note that this money is laying in a Bank.

I want a person that is trustworthy that will utilize 80% of this money to fund orphanages and widows around the world but with my name (Stella Anurak). As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein and Keep this contact confidential till such a time this funds get to your Custody, this is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth because my late husband family is not aware of this.

Please reply me on my private email for more details. ([email protected])

Thanks and God bless you.
Sincerely Yours
Mrs.Stella Anurak
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 10:11:56 +0000 (UTC)