Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#241946 by AlanJones Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:23 am

Hi ,
Compliment of the season and I hope you are doing well..
I am in need of your assistance. My name Gen Campbell John. I am in a military unit here in Afghanistan,I have $.5 Million US Dollars that i have moved out of the country.I need a good partner someone l can trust.. It is oil money and is legal.
I have made arrangements with a Diplomatic courier service that moved the funds out of Afghanistan as a personal properties to a security company there in Malaysia. The most important thing is can i trust you? Once the funds gets to you, you take your 25% out and keep my own 75%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be saved.my own part is sending it to you.If you are interested I will furnish you with more details. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. I look forward to your reply and co-operation,I thank you in advance,
Regards,
Gen Campbell.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#241947 by AlanJones Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:23 am
Honestly I must tell you that I am very happy for your response which really encourages me more stronger with sound hope for capability of handling this deal assisting me in this transaction without any betraying. l want you to know that I contacted you because you look so cool ,natural and trust worthy and l feel that l can be comfortable and with hope that l can count my trust on you while working with you there , this is not a joke, its real and documented. This funds $5million,was my share from the oil business we the soldiers did with Afghan government and I have successfully taken this money out by diplomatic channel to Malaysia, because the money not safe in Afghanistan , the money is inside one trunk iron safe box, which was flown to Malaysia by united nations chartered flight traveling to Darfur Sudan, but transited in Malaysia, the diplomat send to arrive Malaysia ,does not know the contents of the box because i registered it as my private & personal properties , right now the box is under the custody of a security company there in Malaysia, I emailed them that i will get a partner to receive the box on my behalf and that's the more reason i wrote you. I have paid $60,700 for the box to be shipped and there will be a little charges that you will has to paid to the security company because it has overstayed, so that they can release the box to you because right now am in US ARMY CAMP here and we the soldiers can not send money out from here because of war situation and security reasons.
The most reason why I moved this fund out of Afghanistan is due to the inadequate security and crimes here in Afghanistan, now I want you to secure this fund for me by receiving the fund from the security company and depositing the fund in a finance house were the fund will be safe. First I want you to claim the fund from the security company as my partner, after then I will be resigning from the Army before coming to your country to see you in person. Note that the whole process is simply, the most important thing is can I trust on you once this fund get to you? and i will also like to know if you will be willing to go down to Malaysia to clear the box from the company and save it for me or will you like it to be delivered to you there in your country through a diplomatic means, let me know. But before I can finally entrust this fund to you as my partner, you will be sending me the below information.
1. Full Name
2. Home Address
3. Contact Phone Number
4. Scan copy of your international passport or any of your identity card.
As soon I receive the listed information, I shall immediately forward it the security company on the process and release of my Box to you as my partner. Looking forward to your co-operation and respond.

Regards,
Gen Campbell.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#266337 by rococo Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:08 am
Zorpia / John
59, El Cajon, California, United States
Last seen 2 hours ago

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑49, in Poland.

Hello,how are you doing?i will like to discuss something with you,can you send me your email address so that we can discuss?you can write me on ( [email protected] )
Image << stolen from Gen. John F. Campbell

also documented here:
http://www.yourittoday.com/scammer_prof ... 05569.html
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 400#p73111
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 60#p424451
#266386 by rococo Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:08 pm
E-mail:
Hi ,Compliment of the season and I hope you are doing well..
I am in need of your assistance. My name Gen Campbell John. I am in a military unit here in Afghanistan,I have $.5 Million US Dollars that i have moved out of the country.I need a good partner someone l can trust.. It is oil money and is legal.

I have made arrangements with a Diplomatic courier service that moved the funds out of Afghanistan as a personal properties to a security company there in Malaysia. The most important thing is can i trust you? Once the funds gets to you, you take your 25% out and keep my own 75%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be saved.my own part is sending it to you.If you are interested I will furnish you with more details. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. I look forward to your reply and co-operation,I thank you in advance,
Regards,
Gen Campbell.
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 23:22:15 +0800
"mail-qg0-f47.google.com"
#356085 by malu53 Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:50 pm
john campbell on zorpia
53, Kabul, Afghanistan
Last seen 13 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 50‑80, in Ireland.

Hello my dear how are you doing is nice to writ you here i will love us to have a way for us to get to know each other better.i am so glad you have made me to understand that i can still get what i am looking for.hope to hear from you?please i do not mind with all due respect can you please give me your email address so i can add you up okay.you know my job do not give me chance.i will be expecting it okay take care of your self?
add me, skype jcampbell1