Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#262550 by rococo Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:54 pm
Zorpia / Aisha
39, Istanbul, Turkey
Last seen 2 hours ago

Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 35‑75, in Poland.

Assalam Alaykum!,
I am Aisha Gaddafi, I have a business proposal for you and I need your Mutual Respect, Trust, Honesty & Transparency,kind support and assistance. This business is hitch free and i assure you that you are 100% safe.For more info, e-mail via : [email protected] .Please do close the spaces in between the email address when sending an email this is to control spam mails.
Sincerely,
Aisha.
Image << pic and name stolen from Aisha Gaddafi

also documented here:
http://www.419scam.org/emails/2015-06/0 ... 827.14.htm
Advertisement

#263102 by rococo Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:33 pm
Aisha
57, Istanbul, Turkey
Last seen 1 hours ago

Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑99, in Qatar.

Assalam Alaikum!, I am Aisha Gaddafi, I have a business proposal for you and I need your Mutual Respect, Trust, Honesty & Transparency,kind support and assistance. This business is hitch free and i assure you that you are 100% safe in this transaction. For more info, e-mail via : [email protected] .Please do close the space in between the email address when sending an email this is to control spam mails.
Regards,,
Dr. Aisha.

Image << Aisha Gadafi
#265220 by rococo Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:44 pm
Zorpia / Gaddafi
38, Maple Creek, Saskatchewan, Canada
Last seen 6 minutes ago

aged 50‑70, in Portugal.

Assalam alaikum, I am Aisha Gaddafi. I have a business proposal for
you and I need your sincere kind support and assistance..For more info contact
via :[email protected].Please do close the spaces in between the
email address when sending an email this is to control spam mails.
Regards
Dr.Aisha
#265234 by malu53 Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:19 pm
on f9 my new buddy :lol:

Aisha Gaddafi
38 yo • Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, muscat
Woman • Straight

I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return I believe there is no ideal relationships, Be honest a relationship is hard work and compromise, It is as good as you make it, What makes a relationship ideal to someone is how much time and effort one puts into it and how committed two people are to it. I am generally an optimistic person with a good sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work

#265276 by malu53 Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:20 am
Dear xxx
May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you as you receive this emai and as you already know, I am Dr. Aisha Gaddafi the daughter of Col. Muammar Gaddafi, the murdered president of Libya. I am currently residing in Oman but unfortunately as a fugitive and a widow with two kids.. At the meantime, my family is the target of Western Nations led by America who wants to seize all that my late father has acquired at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. I therefore crave your indulgence to accept my offer and become business partner which i will be a sleeping investor in this partnership and be friends forever.

I have huge amount of money deposited secretly with a security and courier company, these money would be transferred to you for safe keeping and manage it for investment at an offer of 25% ownership as your share capital.

Do understand that since after the death of my father we have been betrayed seriously by friends, countries and associates. I was in Algeria, from where I moved to Oman after being expelled from Algeria. We were accepted into Oman by the Omani Royal Family and we have been living in that country to date. I am living in the royal palace where I get all I need but am forbidden from meeting with people, engaging in politics or business. You know the United Nations also issue an arrest warrant on me so the possibility of our meeting is only when I leave Oman to your country. As for the transaction once I introduce you, the legal adviser of the security company who will be acting on my instructions and recommendation will guide you to actualizing the delivery of the funds to you.

If you agreed to my offer and ready to proceed with me, What I am offering to you is 25% of the amount and a request to keep 75% safely for me and also assist me to move from Oman to your country. Then send your full Name, Address, Age, Occupation and marital status and your telephone number.

The reason why I contacted you is because I am tired of staying here and I want to move out of Oman secretly hence am trying to have you receive the money on my behalf and there after from my share finance my coming to join you in your country in a new identity and start a new life.

I am looking forward to your kind reply.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Aisha Al Gaddafi
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 09:01:51 +0100
#266015 by malu53 Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:01 pm
Aisha
38, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Last seen 16 minutes ago
aged 37‑89

Assalam Alaykum I am Dr. Aisha GaddafiI have a proposal for you and i need your mutual respect, trust, honesty, transparency & kind support.For more info e-mail via : aishagaddaf21 @ gmail.com .Please close the space in between the email address when sending me email.
Dr Aisha
#266339 by rococo Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:00 am
Zorpia / Aisha
38, Kabul, Afghanistan
Last seen 2 hours ago

aged 40‑85, in Poland

Assalam alaikum,
I am Aisha Gaddafi. I have a business proposal for you and I need your sincere kind support and assistance..For more info contact via : [email protected].Please do close the spaces in between the email address when sending an email this is to control spam mails.
Regards Dr.Aisha
#266341 by rococo Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:18 am
Zorpia / Aisha
38, New York City, United States
Last seen 3 hours ago

aged 45‑80, in Poland.

Assalam alaikum,
I am Aisha Gaddafi. I have a business proposal for you and I need your sincere kind support and assistance..For more info contact via : [email protected].Please do close the spaces in between the email address when sending an email this is to control spam mails.
Regards Dr.Aisha
Image << stolen from Kim Longinotto "Salma"
#266469 by malu53 Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:20 am
Algaddaf
38, Indiana, United States
Last seen 10 hours ago
aged 40‑85, in Malaysia.

Greetings, I am Aisha Gaddafi. I have a business proposal for you and I need your sincere kind support and assistance..For details email via : aishgafffi@ gmail.com .
Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Aisha
#276529 by rococo Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:24 pm
Zorpia/ Aisha
38, Costa Mesa, California, United States
Last seen 12 minutes ago
aged 21‑99, in Portugal.

Assalam alaikum,
I am Aisha Gaddafi of Libya,I have a business proposal for you with risk free
and safety is guaranteed.For details please contact me via: [email protected] .
Blessing of Allah be with you and your family as i awaits your kind response.
Regards,
Dr.Aisha

#279188 by rococo Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:16 pm
Zorpia/ Algaddafi
38, Beverly Hills, California, United States
aged 45‑99, in Iraq.

Assalam alaikum,
With due respect.I am Aisha Gaddafi. I have a business proposal for you with risk free and I need your kind support,assistance and sincerity.
For details please contact me via : [email protected] .
May Allah blessing be with you as i awaits your kind response

Regards
Aisha
#279241 by malu53 Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:57 am
previous post's pic also on muslimbrides
Zainab
Height : 182 Cms
Religion : Muslim
#280575 by malu53 Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:05 am
ACTION REQUIRED - Let's grow our business.
ALGAFA FIRM
Aisha Gaddafi
You are invited to join our business
network on CoreIndex and connect your
company with new sales channels and customers.

email provides a link to register @ CoreIndex

client-ip: 162.221.202.140
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016

IP: 162.221.202.140
Organization: eSecureData
Services: Likely mail server
Type: Corporate
State/Region: British Columbia
City: Coquitlam