Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#266478 by malu53 Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:05 am
no idea where this came from

Greetings,

I'm contacting you hoping that I can build up a firm relationship upon which this transaction can be executed. I'm giving you a rare opportunity for our mutual benefits. Your contact is based on your last name search. It was my yardstick for nominating you to become the beneficiary of the inheritance. As you may know already, the case of my client is an unusual one. His death was abrupt and without a will covering this sum mentioned to you.

This leaves me with no choice but to appoint you as a beneficiary. As the beneficiary, I have the responsibility to sort out the administrative details on his death. I have the authority to decide what happens to this sum as it will be administered in accordance with strict rules and regulations known as "Rules of Intestacy". This will be explained as we go on. Truly, the most important guiding principle of the Inheritance law is its emphasis on the wishes and the intent of the individual that has died. However, I cannot make claim to the inheritance because I'm his lawyer and by the same laws I'm prohibited to do so. So I needed a beneficiary to be nominated outside this Country otherwise these funds become that of the Government.

That was how I decided to nominate you as the beneficiary to the inheritance. I'm happy to do that with you if and only if I'm satisfied with your anticipated co-operation. I will be dealing with you in dual capacities. I will be acting as partners with you in achieving this goal and I will be acting also as your Attorney before the probate. In all of these, the most important thing is for you to be able to obtain the grant of Letter of Administration from the Probate. This is an official document, issued by the court, which allows you (as administrator) to administer the estate. A Grant of Letter of Administration is obtained by person(s) entitled according the rules of the court when the deceased dies without leaving a Will or "intestate" The situation where a person dies without making a will fully disposing the assets.

The administration of "intestate" estate is governed by the Administration of Estates Act 1925. The Administration of Estates Act 1925 sets out for who can act as an administrator - that is, who has the legal right to deal with the affairs of the estate. I really cannot begin until I'm sure you have a perfect understanding of this transaction.

I hope you do understand all I have said in this mail ? If you did kindly give me these information as stated below.

Your full names:
Postal address:
Private telephone number:
Scanned copy of your means of identification:

I will be making application to the probate division of her majesty court services (HMCS). I will update you as we move on.

What about the receiving account ?

Thanks,
Tom
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015
Advertisement

#266504 by malu53 Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:57 am
found the profile

Tom Davidson
44, Abuja, Nigeria
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for a relationship with a girl
aged 40‑70, in Spain.

Image <<< Pakistanian born journalist/author, now living in London, UK, Mubeen Rasheed

please contact my email on [[email protected]] i have something important to share with you.
opened my message to his gmail address, 11:23 am
and
wrote back from [email protected] :shock: , 11:30 am