Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#270310 by DDT Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:13 pm
BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION

Oct 1 (4 days ago)

to me

BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION
Co-Chief Operating Officer Of Bank of America
100 North Tryon Street
Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202 U.S.
RE/NO: 002-BOA/0047/2013
Founded: 1928
my direct cell= +1 509 284 4327

Good Day

I believed you have received this letter before. here is my cell= +1 509 284 4327

Dear beneficiary. Thank you for your urgent respond and understanding. God bless you as you comply. How are you doing today? I hope you are in good health? I received your email and the content therein are well understood. Firstly I want you to know that Mrs Chang will be arrest immediately because we have invited her and once she is here we will arrest her and bring her to book. Thank God you replied soon because your fund would have been transferred to Mrs Chang. But I will advise you to quickly post the 65USD required urgent because she is ready to pay and claim your fund but as you have said we will give you just 24hours to raise the little fee for the Fund Legality Certificate and Bulk Money Transfer Permit Certificate because with the said certificate your fund cannot be permit to remit into your personal account. And after this 65USD received we will we will subtract the transfer charges from your said amount, because without the certificates we cannot make the transfer.

Warning warning warning remember that the 65USD cannot be deducted because that will help us get Fund Legality Certificate and Bulk Money Transfer Permit Certificate and with this said documents your fund will be free for wire transfer, this is official amount and its compulsory if really you are interested to receive your fund worth 36.5million USD. God almighty be with you as you co operate. Remember that after these 2015 banks auditing your fund will be confiscated if you delay or fail to pay the required amount 65USD which is the only delay. I want you to know that every other charges will be deduct from your fund after this 65USD received. remember to reconfirm your bank details to us fo immediate transfer of your fund after we receive the 65USD today. Benin is where the said documents will be obtain to enable us remit your fund to your account from this Bank of America.

Note that if you still wish to receive your funds do get back to us immediately
so that we will remove your funds transfer from the list of those transactions
to be seized by the United States Government. Also be informed that we need
only a Fund Legality Certificate and Bulk Money Transfer Permit Certificate to
complete the wire transfer. The fee to obtain the Fund Legality Certificate and
Bulk Money Transfer Permit Certificate was reduced from $965 to $65 and no
other fee is involved. You are required to send the fee of $65 by WESTERN UNION
or MONEY GRAM to the Bank of America Accountant Officer/Cashier Office where your transaction
originated as stated below:

PAYMENT INFORMATION:

RECEIVERS NAME: =======Godwin Fulami
ADDRESS: ==========Cotonou Benin
QUESTION: === =======In God
ANSWER: === ========We Trust
AMOUNT to send: === $65
Sender's name and Full Sender's Address: ===
MTCN Number.......

If we receive the MTCN today, we will transfer your funds US$36,500,000.00
(Thirty Six Million Five hundred thousand Dollars) before we close office and
the funds will reflect 3 hours after the transfer. We will send you all the
transfer documents to enable you start making cash withdrawals from your
account same day the funds are transferred. We have waited for so long and we
cannot continue to wait.

I need your urgent reply and congratulations.

NB: THIS TRANSACTION IS BEING MONITORED BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IN
ORDER TO GUARDS US FOR INTERNET IMPOSTORS.

MR GEOFFREY S. GREENER
Chief Risk Officer
Co-chief Operating Officer,
Bank of America Office North Carolina
Advertisement