Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#202064 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 2:11 am
Hello dear
how are you
doing, My name is miss Angel khalifa i saw your profile here in fishmeetfish.com then i decided to contact you and also seek your advice of which i know that it helps me to overcome my present situation,am a single girl never married before;i believe you will like to share future dream together with me If you accept writing me an mail to my Email box [email protected] as i believe we can move from there,May God bless you as am waiting for your Quick reply in my mail box not here in site pls.
yours
Angel.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#270403 by rococo Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:56 pm
angela4life
28 years
Dakar, Senegal

I'm very happy to meet you here in skyrock.com, Compliments of the day! I got your contact here and I know that this email will meet you in a good health and also surprisingly but God have his own way of bringing people together.I was moved to write to you and also seek your advice of which i know that it helps me to overcome my present situation,I'm presently single and searching for a trusted and God fearing person. My dearest,In your free time, may it please you to write me back so that i can explain more about myself,my details,my pictures and my purpose of writing to you. Please do not neglect a humble and lonely heart that seeks for your love. A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come. May God bless you as i wait impatiently to read from you through my private email address box
[email protected].
Yours Angel.

pic also here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3462#p13149
also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 35#p418328
#270404 by rococo Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:59 pm
http://www.fotolog.com/angela4life/mosaic/
angela4life
female - 03/04
Dakar senegal
August 27 2015

Angela4life On 27/08/2015 :arrow: Hello dear,how are you doing,
My name is miss Angel khalifa i saw your profile here
then i decided to contact you and also seek your advice of which i know
that it helps me to overcome my present situation,am a single girl never
married before;i believe you will like to share future dream together
with me If you accept writing me an mail to my Email box
[email protected] as i believe we can move from there,
May God bless you as am waiting for your Quick reply in my mail box.
yours, Angel
pic above