Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#270674 by Calvin Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:09 am
x-store-info:J++/JTCzmObr++wNraA4Pa4f5Xd6uensydyekesGC2M=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.81; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) [email protected]; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0z
X-Message-Info: 611BhkR0KHzZPYoGuZPzRh9+WS/Z8fHiWvs+FxIKi5FgpNNsplRZFsDdhrtkemDkYQhOvSGzIpU4GlavldFmsWbDJ1dP+XxhhXgHe1BmufYmjq97p3kDi9SjD4XDGIXCElaZYeMugZNjMo8nNIDe1gf5ww6CJFGkTX8WqttL+xUNXq48ePGKUy4LkD4O+EGY+0MzWG9mNyK/KCDOR4TiNloQu1x97UeICBLkWb9hWbUP5tI74JS9EQ==
Received: from COL004-OMC2S7.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.81]) by BAY004-MC3F9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23143);
Thu, 8 Oct 2015 23:50:24 -0700
Received: from COL130-W62 ([65.55.34.73]) by COL004-OMC2S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 8 Oct 2015 23:50:23 -0700
X-TMN: [0WDovdei5Ic/Ww4fBLxd/ZDK6xiwLfho]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_151c0777-1536-4c04-bc8e-197f8c209c95_"
To: ENGR LAWRENCE SAM <[email protected]>
Subject: URGENT
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 06:50:23 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Oct 2015 06:50:23.0819 (UTC) FILETIME=[C5BDD9B0:01D1025E]

Attn

My name is Engr. Lawrence Sam, principal audit officer in the project and finance department of the Ghana national petroleum corporation (GNPC). i came to know of you in my search as a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of the sum of us$65,750,000.00 to a foreign account. It’s very important to commence your wealth of experience in your present field, which forms the motivation of my desire to contact you for this transaction. There were series of contracts executed by a consortium of multinationals in the oil industry in favour of the (GNPC). the original value of these contracts were deliberately over-invoiced in the sum of sixty five million, seven hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars (us$65,750,000.00) which has been approved and now ready to be transferred. However the companies that actually executed the said contracts have been fully paid and the projects officially commissioned, while the over-invoiced sum is in an escrow suspense account with the sahel-sahara bank (GH) ltd available for immediate payment.

In furtherance to this, my colleagues and I have resolved to seek your cooperation in this transaction so that we can use your name to re-profile the funds as if you were the subcontractor after which the bank will carry out the funds transfer into your account for subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the code of conduct bureau (civil service laws of republic of Ghana) from opening and/or operating foreign accounts in our names. Emphatically, the trust reposed in you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed amongst ourselves to offer you 30% of the transferred sum for accepting the challenges and responsibilities of this transaction, while 5% shall be set aside to cover all administrative expenses both sides will incur during the processing of this transaction thereafter you shall use our share to engage in lucrative investments on our behalf. You must however note that this transaction is subject to your acceptance and above all, honesty and diligence must play superior, and you have to accord this transaction with utmost confidentiality and secrecy it deserves. meanwhile, modalities have been worked out at the highest levels of the ministry of justice, ministry of finance, and the sahel-sahara bank ( bsic gh) ltd for the immediate remittance of the said funds within 10 - 14 working days subject to your satisfaction of the terms of the partnership agreement.

Our assurance is that your role shall be 100% risk free. The whole procedures shall be legally processed with your name or company as a subcontractor for the purpose of documentation. Before that however we will have to sign a partnership agreement, which would govern the affairs of this transaction and protect overall interest of all parties involved. For the purpose of the agreement, please provide the following information:-

Your company /personal names:
Your telephone number:
occupation and country
Fax number:
international passport

In conclusion, I want you to understand that having put in over 20 years in the civil service of my country, and very near to retirement i am very much averse to having my image and career dented thus this transaction should therefore be treated with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. However, if you feel that this mail was sent to you without your permission, we want to give you the opportunity to delete it.

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME VIA MY SECOND EMAIL ASWELL([email protected])

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Engr. Lawrence sam

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#274677 by vonpaso xlura Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:48 am
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-Original-To: catcher
Delivered-To: catcher.localdomain
Received: from my box (leopard [IPv6:dead:beef::5ac:be0b]) by zyxomma (Postfix) with ESMTP id 00F5810F31157D for <catcher>; Fri, 9 Oct 2015 05:59:59 +0000 (GMT)
Received: by my box (Postfix) id 011D1741E; Fri, 9 Oct 2015 01:59:58 -0400 (EDT)
Delivered-To: me
Received: from SNT004-OMC1S24.hotmail.com (snt004-omc1s24.hotmail.com [65.55.90.35]) by my box (Postfix) with ESMTPS id ADDA1723F for <me>; Fri, 9 Oct 2015 01:59:57 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from SNT147-W75 ([65.55.90.7]) by SNT004-OMC1S24.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008); Thu, 8 Oct 2015 22:59:57 -0700
X-TMN: [8hd1Jcq3Ss7ZSXAubk+yiQMmBVRb9RFC]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_a37250c4-0b89-4b1c-8ab0-c6ae9e70489b_"
To: ENGR LAWRENCE <[email protected]>
Subject: URGENT
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 05:59:56 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Oct 2015 05:59:57.0020 (UTC) FILETIME=[B9A0F9C0:01D10257]

Attn

My name is Engr. Lawrence Sam, principal audit officer in the project and finance department of the Ghana national petroleum corporation (GNPC). i came to know of you in my search as a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of the sum of us$65,750,000.00 to a foreign account. It’s very important to commence your wealth of experience in your present field, which forms the motivation of my desire to contact you for this transaction. There were series of contracts executed by a consortium of multinationals in the oil industry in favour of the (GNPC). the original value of these contracts were deliberately over-invoiced in the sum of sixty five million, seven hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars (us$65,750,000.00) which has been approved and now ready to be transferred. However the companies that actually executed the said contracts have been fully paid and the projects officially commissioned, while the over-invoiced sum is in an escrow suspense account with the sahel-sahara bank (GH) ltd available for immediate payment.

In furtherance to this, my colleagues and I have resolved to seek your cooperation in this transaction so that we can use your name to re-profile the funds as if you were the subcontractor after which the bank will carry out the funds transfer into your account for subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the code of conduct bureau (civil service laws of republic of Ghana) from opening and/or operating foreign accounts in our names. Emphatically, the trust reposed in you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed amongst ourselves to offer you 30% of the transferred sum for accepting the challenges and responsibilities of this transaction, while 5% shall be set aside to cover all administrative expenses both sides will incur during the processing of this transaction thereafter you shall use our share to engage in lucrative investments on our behalf. You must however note that this transaction is subject to your acceptance and above all, honesty and diligence must play superior, and you have to accord this transaction with utmost confidentiality and secrecy it deserves. meanwhile, modalities have been worked out at the highest levels of the ministry of justice, ministry of finance, and the sahel-sahara bank ( bsic gh) ltd for the immediate remittance of the said funds within 10 - 14 working days subject to your satisfaction of the terms of the partnership agreement.

Our assurance is that your role shall be 100% risk free. The whole procedures shall be legally processed with your name or company as a subcontractor for the purpose of documentation. Before that however we will have to sign a partnership agreement, which would govern the affairs of this transaction and protect overall interest of all parties involved. For the purpose of the agreement, please provide the following information:-

Your company /personal names:
Your telephone number:
occupation and country
Fax number:
international passport

In conclusion, I want you to understand that having put in over 20 years in the civil service of my country, and very near to retirement i am very much averse to having my image and career dented thus this transaction should therefore be treated with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. However, if you feel that this mail was sent to you without your permission, we want to give you the opportunity to delete it.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Engr. Lawrence sam

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10