Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#270815 by AlanJones Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:53 am
Sent on a dating site

Vivian Adams - [email protected]

Hello Dear;
Please allow me to introduce myself to you, I know perfectly well that we never knew or met each other before. But after praying i choosed your profile among other profiles due to the nature of my proposal, which requires reputable and trustworthy individual. Someone who will be kind and honest to me. My name is Vivian Adams from Côte d'Ivoire(IvoryCoast West Africa). I am the only daughter of late Mr. Augusta Adams. My father was a petroleum dealer, he owns an oil refinery in the northern part of Nigeria, where we previously resided before we were attacked by the deadly Islamic terrorist group called(BOKO HARAM) My parents were brutally butchered with knives and other lethal weapons. They burned our house, properties and cars completely to ashes. I was able to escape because my father said that he better die than to see me hurt. He still thinks that it was his business associates that betrayed and planned for his attack because of his wealth and tribe. My mother died on the spot and was buried in the cemetery. I flew with my father on the United Nations military aircraft to the Eastern Part of the Country , where he was admitted at the Intensive and Emergency unit. He couldnt make it either because of the pain, blood loss and heart failure. I felt really devastated by the incident. The main reason why i'm contacting you is because before the death of my father in the hospital, he secretly called me on his bedside. When I sat down to listen to him, he complained that i'm still too young to be managing my life without anyone to take care of me. Also that i have not finished my university education as he planned for me. So he told me that he has the sum of (US $ 4.5 million) dollars deposited as a family treasury and inheritance box at the vault of a security company back in my Country Côte d'Ivoire and also that he used my name as the only child for the next of kin. He gave me the certificate of deposit and told me that I should seek for foreign business partner, guardian or friend in the country of my choice where i will transfer the fund and use it for proper investment and the completion of my studies. So please I dont know if I can trust you for a business relationship, can you help and assist me to transfer this money to your safe custody before i will join you to complete the desires of my late father. I can not handle the transfer on my own because of my age and inexperience. If you are willing, then please contact me through my e-mail (prettyvivian147 AT GMAIL DOT COM) so that I can give you more details, and we can also get to know ourselves before proceeding.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Yours Sincerely
Vivian Adams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#294041 by Terminator5 Sat May 07, 2016 1:55 pm

URGENT ASSISTANCE

Hello Dear;

Please allow me to introduce myself to you, I know perfectly well that we never knew or met each other before. But after praying i choose your profile among other profiles due to the nature of my proposal, which requires reputable and trustworthy individual. Someone who will be kind and honest to me. My name is Vivian Adams from Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast West Africa). I am the only daughter of late Mr. Augusta Adams. My father was a petroleum dealer, he owns an oil refinery in the northern part of Nigeria, where we previously resided before we were attacked by the deadly Islamic terrorist group called (BOKO HARAM) My parents were brutally butchered with knives and other lethal weapons. They burned our house, properties and cars completely to ashes. I was able to escape because my father said that he better die than to see me hurt. He still thinks that it was his business associates that betrayed and planned for his attack because of his wealth and tribe. My mother died on the spot and was buried in the cemetery. I flew with my father on the United Nations military aircraft to the Eastern Part of the Country, where he was admitted at the Intensive and Emergency unit. He couldnt make it either because of the pain, blood loss and heart failure. i felt really devastated by the incident. The main reason why i'm contacting you is because before the death of my father in the hospital, he secretly called me on his bedside. When i sat down to listen to him, he complained that i 'm still too young to be managing my life without anyone to take care of me. Also that i have not finished my university education as he planned for me. So he told me that he has the sum of (US $ 4.5 million) dollars deposited at a bank in Nigeria and also that he used my name as the only child for the next of kin. He gave me the certificate of deposit and told me that I should seek for foreign business partner, guardian or friend in the country of my choice where i will transfer the fund and use it for proper investment and the completion of my studies. So please i dont know if i can trust you for a business relationship, can you help and assist me to transfer this money to your safe custody and account before i will join you to complete the desires of my late father. i can not handle the transfer on my own because of my age and inexperience. If you are willing, then please contact me through my e-mail ([email protected]) so that I can give you more details, and we can also get to know ourselves before proceeding.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Yours Sincerely

Vivian Adams

Delivered-To: xxxxxxx
Received: by 10.194.250.105 with SMTP id zb9csp139784wjc;
Thu, 5 May 2016 22:51:09 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.157.46.5 with SMTP id q5mr9747172otb.162.1462513869832;
Thu, 05 May 2016 22:51:09 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from m13-70.163.com (m13-70.163.com. [220.181.13.70])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id db5si6368965oeb.21.2016.05.05.22.51.08
for xxxxxx
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 05 May 2016 22:51:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 220.181.13.70 as permitted sender) client-ip=220.181.13.70;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass [email protected];
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 220.181.13.70 as permitted sender) [email protected]
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=163.com;
s=s110527; h=Date:From:Subject:MIME-Version:Message-ID; bh=0TkcE
F3OONXBMYN54ZCRVdio/lMLFGyIuzqCjTLU81I=; b=hya2gT2BOaE39Y9VY5C2q
+y8xL5Z4L5nJ/qmKW+plr+jGnmsb2n9cwsyRlu0pjhTyx8bfKLB4zjLyj2hGJWaX
3bZyttTjUIVgq516HHfp2fkeHmBOeh1kju6MmpI8hRBs4GSacU7Ur0p3NMN3PTbp
gmv+BbbgeRvKy2P/j5zC5E=
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from wcx2006$163.com ( [105.112.40.149, 10.144.1.72] ) by
ajax-webmail-wmsvr70 (Coremail) ; Fri, 6 May 2016 13:26:36 +0800 (CST)
X-Originating-IP: [105.112.40.149, 10.144.1.72]
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 13:26:36 +0800 (CST)
To: xxxxxx
Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Coremail Webmail Server Version SP_ntes V3.5 build
20160223(81157.8522) Copyright (c) 2002-2016 www.mailtech.cn 163com
Disposition-Notification-To: [email protected]
X-CM-CTRLDATA: g4oQzWZvb3Rlcl9odG09MjkzOTo1Ng==
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_186682_877131877.1462512396071"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Coremail-Locale: zh_CN