Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248653 by AlanJones Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:53 am
From: jamila shukri - [email protected], sent by [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221778701186

Hello Dear,

I came across your Email and became interested to write to you, I’m a single lady trying to meet someone passionate about life who stands with integrity and sincerity, the language of friendship is not words alone, but rather meanings. I will tell you more about myself and also send you my pictures for recognition when i hear from you. There is something of important i like to talk with you, I wait your response, Peace be with you.
Yours Sincerity,
Miss Jamila,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#248654 by AlanJones Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:54 am
Hello My Dear,
Thank you for your response, to my mail and also given me your time today. How is your day? How about your family not forgetting friends and work altogether? Hopefully all are okay. Please bear with me. I Really like to have a good Friendship with you,and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, My name is Miss Jamila Shukri Ghanem, 24 years old girl from Libyan northern Africa,the only daughter of Late Mr.Shukri Ghanem, the deputy industry minister Libyan under the General National Congress leadership, My father was shut dead by unknown attackers on Sunday 12 January 2014 on visit our home town ,And my mother was death when i was very little girl may there Soul Rest In Peace.
Actually, I don't know you very well but, I take time to think about this, I choose to tell you this because I don't have any other option than to tell you as my mind keep telling me to open up to you, I want to build my trust in you if you promise not to betrayed my trust.
Please listen to this, I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow, My Late father Mr.Shukri Ghanem,was the deputy industry minister Libyan,He shut dead by unknown attackers on Sunday 11 January 2014 on visit our home town ,And my mother was death when i was very little girl and now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to a near by Country Senegal where I am now seeking refuge.because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.
Before the death of my father, he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading Banks which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is US$2.7M (Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)I am with the documents that concern the money here with me. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.
More so I wanted to transfer the money to start a better life but, my statue as a refugee could not allowed me transfer the money when I wanted to transfer the money, The Bank replied my mail telling me to bring a representative who will stand for me in this transfer, This is the reason why I contacted you to help me transfer this money to your account and after the money transferred to your account, you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your Country, I am writing to know your ability and sincerity to handle this transaction, I really need a trust worthy and honest person that will not betrayed me Can I trust you?
I kept this secret to people in this refugee camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father because he is like a father to me. I will also like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it, Remember I am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you, I like sincerity, kind, respectful, honest and understanding, truthful and a person of vision and hardworking,We don't allow to use phone here but You can call me direct with Reverend Fathers phone so that we can talk just call him and tell him you want to speak with me he will send for me in his office to speak with you.This is the number (+221778701186) Rev Father Francis is in charge of the refugee camp.
I am Patiently waiting to read from you soonest indicating your interest to help me out from this situation. I have mapped out 20% of the total sum for your assistance,
Please l will also like you to urgently reply back to me with all your full contact details and information such as:
Your full Name:.....................
Your Father full name:....
Your Mother full name:....
Your age:.........
Your Home & Office Address:.......
Telephone Number:...................
Your Email ;........
as soon as i receive your mail showing your ability to be of good help, I will forward the contact of the Bank where my Late father deposited this money. Here are my Pictures.Have a wonderful day.Yours sincerely,Miss jamila

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#249336 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 3:02 am
Another stolen photo used by the scammer

#270816 by AlanJones Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:54 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221776778361

Hello My dearest one,

How are you today my lovely one? I hope you are fine. I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from United Kingdom.I told you every thing but you later think i was lies for you i really thanks God for my life today by the grace of God,

Presently I am in United Kingdom I arrive London this morning for investment projects with my new partner Mr Vert Lyne with the total money. Mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now contact our refugee camp Rev Father in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev.David Raymond, his email is([email protected]) Phone;(+221776778361)

Ask him to send you the certified draft cheque that worth the sum of ($120,000,00: U .S Dollars One Hundred and Twenty thousand Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with our camp Rev Father Rev.David Raymond to receive the money from him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time.This period, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.Finally,remember that i left an instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to send the money to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay.And please help me to thanks our Rev Father and the Lawyer they try so much God will bless you all.

Best regards,Mrs jamila Vert Lyne.