Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#271092 by malu53 Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:52 am
helenwalker
Female
30 - Miami / United States
Current Location Abidjan/ Ivory Coast
Last Login 13/10/2015 08:05

no profile pic

( Reply to my private Email for more details my id is) (christel_walker(AT)yah oo.ie)

My name is Mrs christel Helen Walker From United Kingdom I am married to Dr.Walker who worked with our Embassy in Ivory Coast Cote D Ivoire for a period of 8 years before he died . We were married for 12 years without a child before he died after a brief illness. Since his death I decided not to marry again When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$9.5 Million with a Bank in Cote Ivoire. Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank in Cote D Ivoire. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months due to cancer
illness.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to churches,
organisation or good person that will utilize this money the way I am
going to instruct herein.I want you to use this money for churches, Charity organisation, orphanages, widows and other people that are in need. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money Moreover my husband relatives are not close to me since I develop a Cancer problem and it hard been that they wish to see me dead in order to inherit this wealth since we have no Child. These people are not worthy of this inheritance. This is why I am taking this decision.

As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the
Bank in Cote Ivoire where this money is deposited. I will also issue a
letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the present
beneficiary of this money. I also want you to always put me in prayer.30% of the total money will go for your own use with your family including the transfer expenses which you have to take care of while the rest of 70% will go as i started,Please assure me that you will act accord-into my instructions,Hoping to receive your response
Advertisement