Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#276217 by AlanJones Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:03 am
Tel. Nos.: +17173225764 & +14022182694

Sir/Madam.

Compliments of the season and thanks for your response to my business offer. Before I begin, I will want you to understand that this business is highly profitable, easy, also genuine and legal. All you need to do, is to follow as I would guide you, and you will be very happy when the profits start coming to us.

I work with Anthera Pharmaceuticals Inc United State, We are into the production of Pharmaceutical products, Animal Vaccines and Anti-viral drugs. There is a product my company uses for the production of Animal Vaccines and Anti-viral drugs called (ARGANIA SPINOSA SEED (A.S ) . It was first introduced to our company by an Indian veterinary doctor a few years ago. (ARGANIA SPINOSA SEED (A.S ) is most important Ingredient/herbs used in manufacturing of Dolphin Morbillivirus Vaccine (DMV) for bottle-nose dolphin. These pure (ARGANIA SPINOSA SEED (A.S ) are very scarce and in high demand here in United State and the product is not illegal.

We have in the past, been purchasing the herbal materials from Africa or India.My company used to send me to India to buy the product. Right now I have been promoted to the post of manager,now i will not be sent to India again to buy the product.The company will being sending a junior staff. I used to buy this product from the local dealer in India at the rate of (85,000.00 INR) per a packet,that contains ten sachets.

Now,my procurement Manager has told me to give him, the contact of the local dealer in India. and i do not want my company to know the actual price that i usually to buy the product from India.Therefore,I do not want my company to have the direct contact of the local dealer in India. So that i will continue getting my reward financially from the transaction.I need a trustworthy person in India whom I can present to the company as the dealer of the product. All you need to do, is to buy this product from the local dealer at the rate of (85,000.00 INR) per packet,and supply to the company at the rate of (274,201.54 INR) ($4,328.45 USD) The profit will be shared between you and I.

Since you are from Indian, you and I will only need to Joins hands to get this product from the local dealer at a cheaper rate to supply and re-sold at a much higher rate to the company in the United Kingdom on regular basis. I will give you the contact of the Indian dealer who you will get the products from at the local cheap rate (85,000.00 INR)(1,341.78 USD) while you will supply to the Company at higher price (274,201.54 INR) = ($4,328.45 USD), thereby the profit will share by you and me. I can easily work out a purchase agreement between you and my company which will make them issue you a purchase agreement and supply order immediately.

Once, you have indicated your interest in this transaction. with an assurance that you will be honest and you will not betray me on the high interest to be made,as you know the profit made will be shared between you and me as it

will be agreed upon, 30% for me while 70% for you as the investor I will then provide you with the contact details of the local Indian dealer who sell the product (ARGANIA SPINOSA SEED (A.S ) Kindly note that the company will need between 100 packets and above,base on the quantity you will be able to supply.

Once I receive your fast response, I will give your details to my company's procurement Manager.

NOTE: THIS IS GENUINE AND LEGITIMATE OFFER AND THE (ARGANIA SPINOSA SEED (A.S ) IS LEGAL! BUT I DO NOT WANT MY COMPANY TO HAVE THE DIRECT CONTACT OF THE INDIAN SELLER , IF THIS HAPPENS, WE CANNOT MAKE ANY PROFIT.AND IT CAN EVEN COST ME MY JOB.

Regards,

Dr.Edward Johnson
Oundle, Peterborough, Peterborough,
Northamptonshire, PE8 4GH United State
Contact Phone: +17173225764 / +14022182694

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement