Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#283823 by malu53 Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:14 am
tagged
Hana B
Tagline: thank you so much
Relationship Status: Single

Hello Dear, I am Hana how are you? after going through your profile. i will like to tell you something serious and important if you can send me message now ([email protected]) Thanks and remain bless. Best Regard,Hana My name is Jesus Christ, you hardly have time for me. I love You and always bless you. I am always with You. Today I want this message across the world before midnight, will you help? please do not cut it and I'll help you with something that you are in need of. Just dare me (1 thing); God says it is over. A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God, DROP EVERYTHING & PASS IT ON. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. DON'T BREAK THIS CHAIN. SEND THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS IN 10 MINS WHEN YOU READ. I for one, could use all the help I can get. Life is not always easy, but with Gods help, all things are possi
Advertisement