Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284091 by malu53 Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:12 am
twoofaces
Real name jina
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Here for Dating
Join Date 05/14/2015
Status Single
Religion Christian
Education level High School
Education field Law Management
Occupation Student

Hello My Name is miss jina. i saw your profile today and i am contacting you so that we can be friends. and i have special reason of contacting you which i will make known to you. hope to read from you soon in my email address, Hello My Name is miss jina. i saw your profile today and i am contacting you so that we can be friends. and i have special reason of contacting you which i will make known to you. hope to read from you soon in my email address, ([email protected])
miss jina)
miss jina
Advertisement

#284092 by malu53 Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:16 am
myspace.com/li.an.33449
Jena Morgan

Hello My Name is miss jina. i saw your profile today and i am contacting you so that we can be friends. and i have special reason of contacting you which i will make known to you. hope to read from you soon in my email address, [email protected] miss jinan :shock:
#284093 by malu53 Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:30 am
pic on picassa

usind the pic of starting post
on dating24.ie & friendite.com/nl/user/jina4love

Username: jina4love
am looking for a Man

Name: jina
Ethnicity: Black/African
Marital Status: Single
Membership reason: Long-term
Children: None
Education: High School

About Her:
I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a woman that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.
Her ideal partner would be:

i need a man with good bagrand nice and gentle good looking person and god fearing person, lovely and caring, to all meek man,,,,,, i need a man with good bagrand nice and gentle good looking person and god fearing person, lovely and caring, to all meek man,,,,,,

friendite
jina4love
27 jaar oud