Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284290 by Faizan Docherty Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:33 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 154.70.86.86
Originating ISP: Cafenet
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Togo
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

reply-to: [email protected]
date: Wed, 10 Feb 16 06:59:29 +0000
message-id: <[email protected]>
bcc: <snipped>
X-Priority: 3
x-msmail-priority: normal
importance: normal
priority: normal
subject: Dear Friend.
x-origin: 154.70.86.86
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
content-transfer-encoding: QUOTED-PRINTABLE
mime-version: 1.0

Dear Friend.
I'm Barrister Philip Marah from Lome Togo in West Africa, Please do not be embarrass am seeking your help in order to receive the sum of $30.5Million USD only, As result of chance. The funds belong to one of my Client who died a year 2003 with his family in Kenya plane crash, I contact you to assist me because i don't want the funds to be seize as abandoned fund, If you will be so kind enough to grant me the permission, I will be glad to give the details of the deal for you by forwarding the bank details to you and necessary info. I am ready to offer you 40% of the total amount for your input. To secure all the documents to backup the transferring of the funds to your bank account in your country.

I will then guide you on how to apply for Closure of the Account and credit transfer of the funds to your designated bank account. You will get 40% of the funds for your role.

If you get back to me with your physical contact state below, we will consummate the funds transfer within one week.

(1) Your full name:
(2) Your address.
(3) Country:
(4) Age:
(5) Occupation.
(6) Private telephone number:

Reply to my private email at [email protected]
Sincerely,
Regards
Barrister Philip Marah,

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement