Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
Advertisement

#285696 by jenettefigue Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:41 pm
Compliment of the season,

Thank you very much for the prompt reply. First of all, let me introduce myself to you, Sergeant Sheena Adams, originally from Kauai, Hawaii. USA. I am a member of an elite corps of female Marines, soldiers who have volunteered to join otherwise all-male patrols in Afghanistan, where I build relationships with Afghan women, a population mostly off-limits to our male troops. I got your Email I.D from Google GMAIL e-Mail System database a (browser on USA residential Internet search engine). I am presently writing this mail to you from U.S Military base Kabul Afghanistan.

REGARDING OUR PRIVATE DISCUSSION
I acquired $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from an oil business I did with some Afghan women here, which is my personal share of the deal, but due to my status as a US Sergeant, I cannot be able to move this huge funds to my account in United States to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by the U.S government and I packaged my own share in a plastic luggage and have sent it to the Red-Cross society, because there is no other way out to keep it with me here, because of the recent bomb-blast here in Afghanistan, so with the help of a Spanish contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package, as I have deposited the consignment as a family treasure. Your acceptance to this would encourage me to send further information for us to proceed.

Furthermore, If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you, but if you are ready to work with me let me know and I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a conclusion.

Yours Truly,
SGT. Sheena Adams.
#285697 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:46 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

What email address is the scammer using now?

Where did you find him and his profile name?

Please stop all contact with the scammer.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#286356 by Maggie Mae Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:06 pm
I received a text from Kajsa.Sjogren@up... I'm not opening it to get the rest of the address after @up.

I can see the text says:

"Can we talk, Email:
[email protected]"

I always check google when I get strange phone calls or texts.

I though it would be helpful to share the Kajsa.Sjorgren part since I didn't see that mentioned yet.
#287101 by BugsBunny Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:11 pm
I got a military impersonating fraud email from [email protected] and at first this e- mail [email protected]
Going to copy and paste the note here
Hello,

Thanks for responding back to my email. First of all, let me introduce myself to you, My name is Sheena Adams, Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps and current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan. I know you don't know me but I meant no harm sending you this note, just that I don't have anyone out there to talk to, as I lost my parents in a car Accident, when I was 9 years old, I was raise up by my adopted parents, but they died some years ago, the relatives of my adopted Parents throw me out of the house saying that I was not their real daughter. You may be wondering why I choose to entrust a delicate matter like this in the care of a stranger, but this is the best I can do in my present situation and I would have trusted this kind of project in the hands of my only brother, but has ruined his life with hard drugs, hence my decision to work with a neutral person if we can establish some trust between ourselves instead of confiding in my buddies back home so that this little secret can be preserved.

REGARDING OUR PRIVATE DISCUSSION
I and some other high ranking Officers made some deal on oil business over there in Iraq before my exit to Afghanistan. The deal worth $186 Million United States Dollars and after we have all share the money I later realize $7,500,000.00 (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a US Sergeant, I cannot be able to move this huge funds to my account in United States to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by the U.S government and I have packaged my own share in a briefcase and have sent it to the Red-Cross society, because there is no other way out to keep it with me here, so with the help of a Spanish contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package, as I have deposited the consignment as a family treasure. Your acceptance to this would encourage me to send further information for us to proceed.

Furthermore, If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I believe that such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance won't pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a conclusion. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence. If you wish to proceed with this, please get back to me.

Yours Truly,
Sgt Sheena Adams.

Hope this helps people from getting scammed in the future.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation and merged.
#288391 by kirsten3101 Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:52 am
Mod Note: This post was made by a scammer or an apologist for scammers who is happy to see innocent victims scammed.

i am here to you that u may not be geting scam by sgt Sheena Adams i dont know her but i did my resource about she on nbc website the people run this website remove my post about sgt Adams this is message they send me Message:I have removed your posts as we do not want to educate scammers by providing them with information about the people that they are impersonating.If you are in contact with someone claiming to be Sheena Adams then you are being scammed and should stop all contact with them. [Educational content and blatent untruth removed AJ]
#288394 by AlanJones Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:15 pm
I have once again removed educational content and blatently inaccurate statements. I would suggest that you get a dictionary and look up the word impersonating as you clearly don't have a clue what it means. If you continue in posting you will be banned.

I am locking this thread. Any real victims who are being scammed by someone claiming to be Sheena Adams are free to start a new thread.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#288400 by AlanJones Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:48 pm
The below is a private message sent by kirsten3101, who is clearly either a scammer or a trouble maker. She has now been banned.

You Cant Stop Me To Tell People They May Not Be Geting Scam I Cant Be Stop And I Wont Be Stop :twisted: :twisted:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.