Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#229312 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:41 am
Attention of; XXX.

Our bank attorney who is in position to secure the covering documents that will empower you to have the access to this fund as the beneficiary charged the sum of $9,340 Dollars for both his service charges and the fees to secure all those documents.

Sir,

it will be necessary to inform you that all dealings with you, your nominated financial institution and our bank shall be done in line with the African and international Fund transfer rules and ethics. It would also be essential to note that as a bank, our obligation to guarantee a total fulfilment of the transfer conditions of both the transferring & receiving parties can never be over emphasized.

Considering the amount involved coupled with the strict measure presently operational within the international wire network. Be informed that any attempt to remit the fund without solid and high transfer cost will be tantamount to money laundering.

In this case, a reputable diplomatic delivery company will be saddled with the responsibility of delivering this fund successfully to you in your home country.

I will now go ahead and conclude the necessary banking fund release requirements before moving to the next stage which is; sourcing for the diplomatic delivery of the consignment direct to your home address which Mrs. Joy Emma has submitted to us.

I will always need your urgent response to acknowledge this message

Thanks for your time,
Dr. James Mark Anthony.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#237472 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:38 am

Gretings Dear

Compliments of the season May this Message meets you in good mood, I Strongly belive you are in good Health with your family members. am sure you must be surprise reading from me today

I will like to inform you the good news, the United Bank Of Africa,(UBA) On Tuesday under knowledge of a friend of mine who is a senior staff with the bank contacted me explaining the availability of your fund in their custody.

If you can still remember the sum of amount $200,000.00 in the cheque which was issued to you by Mrs Joy Emma,but you could not receive it as there was a misunderstanding between our communication during when I was trying to deliver the cheque to you, now this fund bounce back to their office as a result that the cheque was not cashed by anybody.

This notification arrived my desk with the help of my banker friend who explained that the fund is about to become government funding which the central bank have ordered for the reactivation of every account and fund available in every bank in the country, their aim is to know if the formal head of state have any hiding account or among the dead people exist any huge amount then the country can benefit from such and use it for the rehabilitation source of the country economy.

Now according to the banker the cheque have expired but the fund there in is still valid and available but could only be delivered to you as ATM since they have stop all Bank transfer here because of the Audit Rihabilitation project. you wil recieve the ATM CARD and cash it in any ATM Mechine Bit by Bit or in the whole at your local Bank.

The atachment file enclose with this later is the copy of your ATM CARD for your prove, i went to pick it from the Bank for security reason.Since you are not here to go for the claim.

As am writen to you now i have it in my hand to send to you without delay to enablke you have acess to withdraw your money over there for safe reason, reconfirmed to me your current adress/Mobile telephone nomber.

immediately i hear from you with the informations i will send it across to you through DHL company for fast and safe delivery without delay.

Have a nice day

The Joy of the Lord is your Srenght

I expect to read back from you asap

Yours Sincerly
Rev.Pastor Frank Okoro.
DIRECT LINE.+22544489442

MAY THE GOOD LORD GRANT YOU GOOD HEALTH.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#237473 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:39 am
Gretings XXX

i got your mail today, there is nothing difficult to understand here, it is all about your long abandoned fund here.

If you can still remember the sum of amount $200,000.00 in the cheque which was issued to you by Mrs Joy Emma,but you could not receive it as there was a misunderstanding between our communication during when I was trying to deliver the cheque to you, now this fund bounce back to the Bank as a result that the cheque was not cashed by anybody. now it can be reactivate to atm card for easy withdraw at your country.

You are advised to furnish me with the below information’s urgently as the Bank requested to enable them process your atm immediately

1: YOUR COMPLETE NAMES
2: YOUR HOME RESIDENT ADDRESS
3: YOUR DIRECT MOBILE TELEPHONE
4: A SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID PASSPORT

Immediately i received the information i will help you visit the Bank again for immediate process.

I will be looking forward to your reply urgently.

Have a nice day

May the Good Lord Guide you constantly

Rev.Pastor Frank Okoro.

DIRECT
LINE. +22544489442

#237575 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:56 pm
Gretings XXX

I thank God you really know and remember her Mrs Joy Emma. Are you telling me she never mentioned to you about this money? Or have i contacted a wrong person? But that is the information’s her drop and names signed on the cheque. I am her pastor when she was here with her sickness before she finally fly out of here for her operation

Please if you are not the appointed beneficiary to this money do not respond me any further. Meanwhile I will visit the Bank today to fish out things with correct information.

Have a nice day
Rev

#237722 by AlanJones Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:00 am
i don't know what you are talking about, before i make any move reconfirmed the same informations let me be sure of you i don't want to be frauded of another person money.

I don't know what you are talking about i belive you are inpostor, do not contact me anymore.forget it you are not the rightful owner.

#284394 by AlanJones Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:19 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22579358217

Dearest ,

Compliment of the day. I am Mrs. Joy Emma the Christan woman that
contacted you since few months ago for the transfer of my late
husband's inherited fund to you in your country. You wanted to help me
that time but at the middle of the fund transfer, you could not
continue again.I am writing to you today been with joy and happiness
in my heart because I have succeeded and I am also writing to let you
know that I am now at Zulekha Hospital India Continent.

After we could not conclude the transfer, the bank manager later
contacted one of the bank's share holders based in India. He is a
Lebanese, an exhibitionist and his name is Mr. Ellies Sawaya, a
christian.

He came down to Ivory Coast as he was contacted by the bank manager
and finalised all the transferring procedures within few weeks and the
total fund has been transferred to his bank account information in
National bank of India. Before he took me along with him after
confirmation of the fund by his banker in India, I made a cheque for
you only for your compensation from the money I reserved and for you
to use the money to alleviate your family expences.

I was touched in my spirit to make this cheque of $450,000 in your
favour as a way to tell you thank you for all that you have done to me
and the inconveniences that I caused you that time though we could not
finalise the fund transfer. The only person that I trust that I can
give the cheque to keep for you is my pastor, because I know that he
will be willing to post the cheque to you as soon as you contact him.

His contact information is as below. I will like you to call him
immediately as soon as you read this mail and also write him for the
delivery of that cheque to you.
Name................. Pastor Joseph Imoh.
Phone Number.......... +225 793 582 17
E mail Address....... [email protected]

Please call him first and demand for the cheque that I made for you.
If you cash the cheque, please use it well. Let me know also as soon
as you receive and cash the cheque. My greetings to your family.

Thanks,

Mrs. Joy Emma.