Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284399 by jilliew Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:05 am
This guy send the under-mentioned email required you have an existing Worldremit account able to receive and transfer huge amount. Failing which he will introduced to you a person "Aliu" supposedly he's the Operation Mgr. with Worldremit Dubai (Could also be himself the email sender himself) will obtained dormant worldremit account and assigned to whoever agreed to pay $2,000. Whoever agreed to pay have to be mindful might not be a bona fide worldremit account even it is eventually they will asked for infinity payment or there's no such funds will be remitted that's the reality of all these scammers.

Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 21:42
To:
Subject: Ghost Mode Instant Transfer Deal.

Pleasant day,

name (withed)from World Bank. I got your email while searching for a business oriented personality.
I bring you a business proposal in the tune of Forty Million United States Dollars Only.($40.000.000 USD)
if interested in partaking in this transaction.Please reply me and let me give details. this is not a deal
that will be asking for upfront payment for sum stupid document or whatsoever. if you can provide me the
account needed for the transfer then we have a deal 50%50 i am doing the transfer direct to your account my
self without any stress or delay. the only thing i will need from you is (withed) until i receive your respond.

Regards,

One of the Chief Executive Officer World Wide.
Advertisement