Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284447 by soldierfortune Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:10 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic laws refugee/humanitarian law are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): IP: not available

Dating Site/user ID: waydate/ceciliamiss
Name: Cecilia Desmond Uda
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221778595082 (Rev. George Mathew)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Phone 2: +447526840299 (RBS Bank, Smith George)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/ Mobile

Phone 3: +221765209084 (Bar. Cyrin Rete)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sentel GSM (Tigo)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. Philip Desmond Uda was killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Sudan to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $6.7 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner, none
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents
- Lawyer fee $900 USD
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: Cyrin Rete

Miscellaneous:

Compensation: a new partner from Paraguay, a certified bank draft of $400.000 USD.

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-09-07 17:17:47

Hi, my dear

How are you doing today, I am cecilia uda. i saw your profile today - i like it, then i decided to contact you for going into deep rellastionship between me and you you, if you fill the same way kindlly get back to me with my Email address Via ([email protected]) so that i will send my
picture for you ok, and tell you more about me,am hoping to read your
mail in my mail box soon, ([email protected])

Cecilia.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 13:05:44 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: My dear here is all about me, please i need your assistance.

Hello my dear "xxxxxx"

How are you today, First, thank you for your reaction to my email line With the message I sent to you. How is every thing over there in your country, I think you are in good health, and that the atmosphere there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Cecilia desmond uda) I (24 years old), but age does not matter in a real relationship, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single, (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago ..

My late father, the late Dr. Philip Desmond uda was a politician and the managing director of one of Kigali (capital of Rwanda, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and my mother in cold (Gold & Mine Industry) blood.

Right now as I 'm talking to you, I am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a missionary mother and I am using her computer to send these messages to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, i do not know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, I would like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind to me, as I 'm putting all my trust in you with fear, I do not know who you are before, but I think it can be betrayed in the end.

I have communicated because of my difficult situation in this refugee camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I do not I have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. Am living in hostel which is divided into two sections, one for men and the other for female. my cell phone number is.
+221778595082 Please call me As a refugee here I have not any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or money whatever because it is against the law of this country .

My love you tulld me to feel free I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it. I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $ 6.7 (Six Million seven Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) So I would like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come and meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here.

Therefore, I would like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell anyone you no is a secret off me and you Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favorite language is English and French, I speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like I said I have a lot to say, this is my photos. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love,
Cecilia uda
love you

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 12:04:58 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: God bless you for kindness.

My dear how are you today,

i hope your fine, my dear i really love if you assist me to receive my inheritance under your care, do to my refugee status i cant do anyting on my own, my dear am pleading with the name of God to assist me to contact the bank in Scotland for a smooth and fair transfer of my late father deposit fund into your account over there in your country, i stop at my first year in the university of kigali Rwanda before the war incident that Leeds to my both parents death, as am writing you dear teas in my eyes, am very scared of my uncles before they kill me, they searching for me everywhere to take away my late father documents from me, here i donut know who is who that's is the reason i donut want disclose to anybody whom i am,

Please try to get me out of here so called camp, is very bad know freedom, i pray that i come over to your country both of us meet face to face, i will start back my studies when i come to your country why you help me to invest the remain capital money into a good business of your choice, if the bank transfer the money in your account from there you send some money to prepair my travling papers to come over to your country to meet with you for futher bussiness investments,

My dear i dont have an internastional passport at the moment, and i dunot have my own birth certificate, but i i have my late father Death certificate with me. and the statements of Account the royal bank of scotland issue to my late father in at the period of the deposit of the money with my late father and the royal bank of london.

The most help i need from you is to contact the bank with the informastion Bellow on my behalf, if you contact the bank, you informe them that your the foreign partner and fiance to Miss Cecilia Uda, the only daughter of late Col Desmond Phillip Uda. from Rwanda, that you want to know the possible way of transfer the money deposited by my late Father in memory with Scotland bank to your own Nominated bank Account where you you want the money to be transfer, as my wrigtfull forien partner and trustee,

Honey i have contacted with the bank in Scotland previously before contacting you, the bank manager Mr Smith Geoge advice me to look for a foreign trustee that can stand for me and claim my inheritance from there custody because of my refugee status, so that eyes will not be on the money, huge amount of money you know, Bellow here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland,

The name of the transfer officer/ Mr. Smith George
Telephone +447526840299
Bank Contact Email [email protected]
Use My late father detail of the deposit.
From Miss Cecilia Desmond Uda. the next of kin to.
Late Chief/Col. Desmond Phillip Uda
A/C number 6421790279.
Amount: 6.700.000.00Million-USD
I am Citizen of Rwanda, now living in Senegal missions camp.

Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 02:34:57 -0800
Subject: Re: Welcome To The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc United Kingdom.

Welcome To The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc United Kingdom.
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square,
Edinburgh EH2 2YB, London.
PHONE: + 447526840299
Email: [email protected]

For your attention,
Sir/

I am the chairman of Overseas Operation/Wire Transfer wishes to write you in respect to the Mail which we have received from your partner. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Cecilia desmond Uda that she wishes you to be her trustee/ representative for the claim her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Phillip Desmond Uda (US$6,700,000.00) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. How ever before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2. The death certificate of late Col. Phillip Desmond Uda (Her deceased father) confirmation of the death.

3. A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Col. Phillip Desmond Uda by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. You are also advised to contact your partner to give a registered lawyer.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Smith George
PHONE: +447526840299
E-MAIL: [email protected]
For more directives/ clarifications.

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 19:21:39 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: My dear contact the recommanded lawyer is very urgent.

My dear how are you today, I want to let you know that You are my everything. Thank you for helping me the way no one can. You understand my mind set, and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you with out seeing you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time.

I recieve the mail you recieve from the bank, i really understand the mail, according to the mail you recieve from the bank, bank need two document from a resident and registered lawyer over here in senegal,since am resinding, here in senegal, and the two documents are A power of attorney and affidevics of aoth. that we also has my signature on it. i saw your mail you sent to me, which you recieve from the bank, after i finnish reading the mail, i ran to the pastor and explain to the pastor because is only the pastor knows about this, because he is very kind to me, i take him like a father ,and pleed the pastor to help us to get a good lawyer over here in senegal to help us to get the two remain documents the bank requested from us so that the bank will transfer the money in your account over dere in country so that from dere you will send some money to me from there to prepair my travlling papers to join emmidietlly the money get to your account, it was this moning the pastor sent for me for me from the femail hostel, i went to the pastor office this morning i meet with the recommanded lawyer barrister cyrinrete, the lawyer ask me to explain exactlly what we need him to do for us, i told the lawyer that we need him to help us to prepair the power of attorney and affidevics of aoth the bank need, the lawyer have agree to help us to get the two remain documents the bank of scotland needed from us,

the lawyer told me to bring The death certificate of my late father father confirmation of the death. copy of statement of account of the account issued to my late father,so that he will take some informastion from dere, the lawyer need to chage many informastion on the documents with your name at the fedrall highcourt of senegal to swear the power of attorney and affidevics of aoth at the highcourt of senegal on your name, since your name will appear on the documents.as my writhfull forien partner and trustee. it was this evening me and pastor went to the lawyer office to give him the two documents i have with me,The death certificate of my late father father confirmation of the death. copy of statement of account.

My dear the lawyer give me his contact informastion to give you to contact him dirrect as my trustee with together with your details contact informastion how you will like it to appear in the documents to avoid any mistake, we dont need to dellay because the bank is waiting for our respond. contact the lawyer now as soon as you recieve this note contact the lawyer by phone or Email and tell him that your the fianncy to miss cecilia uda desmond from Rwanda, that you want him to help us for the prepair of the two remain documents with your informastion, bellow is the lawyer contact.

please send your informastion to the recommanded lawyer. Email./ [email protected] Tellephone number +221765209084 my dear contact the lawyer with you informastion, dear if you contact the lawyer you let me know please, dear i will be very happy to hear your voice true the pastor phone number.

Yours one in heart
Cecilia uda desmond.

Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 15:41:04 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Tr: Miss. Cecilia Desmond Uda

Barrister Cyrinrete Chamber,s Solicitors.
Reg.no. 89789
Address Rue Block 25E Medina post Yorff line Dakar Senegal.
Email Address; [email protected]
Tellephone; +221765209084
Country; senegal.

Attenstion Mr "xxxxxx".

I HAVE ACKNOLEGE THE RECIEPT OF YOUR MAIL IN MY OFFICE TODAY 12/19/2015
IN THE RESPECT OF THE MENSION DOCUMENTS. POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDEVICS OF SURPPORT THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO RECIEVE THE FUND DEPOSITED BY THE LATE DR DESMOND PHILIP UDA UNDER THE CUSTTODY OF ROYAL BANK BANK OF SCOTLAND TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE BENEFICIARRY TO MISS CECILIA DESMOND UDA. I HAVE RECIEVE YOUR INFORMASTION HERE IN MY CHAMBER. BY MONDAY FIRST TING I WILL BE IN HIGH COURT TO SECURE THE BOTH DOCUMENTS. TANKS FOR YOUR COUPRASTION.

For more clarificastions;
Barrister; Cyrin rete

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 18:37:11 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Barrister cyrin rete, Equarry from the highcout today.

CONTACT
ADDRESS: Address Rue Block 25E Medina post Yorff line Dakar Senegal, P.O.BOX 23
DAKAR-SENEGAL 89789 GAL,
PHONE: +221765209084
EMAIL: [email protected]

Please note that I received your mail to my office, and want to thank you for accepting to use one in this transaction. I want to assure you that we provide the best legal services for my clients.Now as requested by you for processing the transfer, you should forward this to my office. Upon receipt of these documents,

I have proceed to the federal high court Death Certificate for endorsement. I will then swear an affidavit of oath to change you as the owner of the funds and then with this, the bank will now affect transfer. In above and from my findings out of the federal high court in Dakar Senegal,

Having said this, please note that all these services will be subject to payment of the cost of my legal services. A. Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath which will allow the bank deal with you on behalf of your spouse.

For Mr.

"xxxxxx".

recognition,

Power of Attorney ($ 300) To be paid in Court
Affidavit of Oath ($ 270) To be paid in Court
notary stamping at the notary office here is ($ 130)
My legal fees are ($ 200)
The total amount now will be the amount ($ 900) just to get everything done.

You are therefore advised to send finances to enable me to pay the cost of oath, Notary and stamp duty. Therefore you are required to make payment via (Money Gram transfer agent or western union money transfer) with the details below.

NAME: CYRIN RETE.
ADDRESS: Rue Block 25E Medina post Yorff line Dakar Senegal, P.O.BOX 23
CODE: +221765209084

Upon receipt of the number 1 will begin the process immediately. 1 once again thank you for your decision to work with me as a chamber 1 has convinced you of my best services.

Yours sincerely,
BARR. DR. CYRIN RETE (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 20:20:26 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Saying final goodbye, from .Cecilia.

Saying final goodbye, from Cecilia.

Dearest, its all over; I am now very free. I want to appreciate you for your past efforts; Thank you for everything. I will miss you. This' to inform you about my success in getting the funds claimed, released and successfully transferred to Paraguay; with the cooperation of a new partner, Juan. I am departing for Paraguay this night, My partner came here last week, and spent some days, during which he took me to the Embassy for my Resident visa application. We were solemnly Engaged by secretary Rev whom i took as my father when i was in Dakar Senegal her name is Reverend Samson Mbogo, and we also agreed on a civil union by the time I arrive in Paraguay.

Meanwhile, I never forget you, despite that you didn't tried to help me; you just hung up. But, to let you know that I wasn't fake, just like you thought, contact Reverend Father Samson Mbogo I have a big surprise for you. Here's His email address is ([email protected])
Ask him for a certified bank draft of $400,000, which I drew and gave Her for your compensation as a package, Just to let you know for sure, that I really needed true love, and have all what it takes to live. I really longed for you, but you didn't considered me serious enough.

So, feel free to contact Rev. pastor samson mbogo immediately for the $400,000 draft check package; and when you get the money, let me know. I'm now full of praises to God because I'm leaving here tonight. Almighty God have finally liberated me from difficulties. I'm grateful to God. When I arrive Paraguay tomorrow morning, I would settle in my fiance's house in the capital, and would soon begin to work toward my plans. Finally, I have given direction to Rev. Father Samson Mbogo, he is already knows about you, so feel free and secure to email him for the draft check..

Yours loving

Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 21:14:38 +0000
Subject: Contact the Ecobank du senegal for your Mtn Scrash card.

Your to informe that i have deposited your draft which i recieve from your friend Miss miracle, with Ecobank Du senegal, your draft was rectivate into Mtn Money Scrash Card, which you can use by your self to Cash your money in any Cash Boot any where in the word, Contact the Ecobank Du senegal. for your Mtn Money Scrash Card, which the bank will disclose to you de secret Code number to Anable you to Cash your money in any Cash boot anywhere in the world.[ ] contact the Ecobank Du senegal/ $400,000.00/ total amount in the. Mtn Scrash Card.

Ecobank contact Email - [email protected]
Medina post Grande Yorf , Unite 18,
Villa No. 245. En face Monaco plage;
Dakar, Republic of Senegal

Yours Faithfully
Rev. pastor Samson.
Advertisement

#313565 by malu53 Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:47 pm
http://peachmate.com/marmalade/cecilialove
cecilialove
Headline: Hello
Sex: Woman
City: canada
Looking For: Man

Hello Am Miss cecilia uda, i saw your profill today, like it,i decided to contact you , for an impotant issue to dicouse with you privately,mail me ok, ( c e c i l i a u d a @ y a h o o . c o m ) and my picss