Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284460 by soldierfortune Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:46 pm
X-Originating-IP: not available

Site: zorpia
Date: Jan 14, 2016

Hello!!

How are you doing?. My name is Saida. Could you Please reply to my address ([email protected]) for more details. Do not ignore me. I have something very important to tell you. (Besmir59@ hotmail.com)

Regards

Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 16:34:51 +0000
Subject: I'll be very happy to know more about you.

Greetings to you dear "xxxxxx",

Thanks for responding the mail I sent you from ZORPIA. I am hereby replying to you, because I wrote to tell you that, I have something very Important to tell you.

Truly, I feel honored for your response from the letter I sent to you. I would be very happy to be your friend. I am also sorry to tell you this, because it may not be exactly why you responded to the massage I sent to you.

Firstly, I have to Introduce myself to you. My names is Saida Fawwaz. Am from Aleppo in Syria. I am the daughter of late Mr. Zakariyya Fawwaz. Few details about me is stated below.

Surname: Zakariyya Fawwaz
Given name: Saida
Place of birth: Aleppo, Syria
Date of birth: August 17th, 1991.
Nationality: Syria.
Height: 5.10
Color of hair: Black.
Body Color: Fair in Complexion.

My Father and my Elder Brother Yahya is late. My elder brother Yahya Fawwaz died at the age of 27 years while my father was about to enter into his 50 years before he was murdered by Anti Al Assad rebels 2 years ago. I was lucky to escape death and ran to Lebanese refugee camp through the help of Bashar al-Assad soldiers.

As for my Mother I didn't know much about her because she died long time ago, when I was 6 years old as a result of stomach cancer. I am writing to you from Senegal, here in West Africa. I have attached some of my photos for you to see. I'll be very happy to know more about you. Please, get back to me for more details. Have a nice day.

Regards,
Yours,
Saida Victoria Fawwaz.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 23:39:09 +0000
Subject: Please help me out if you can.

Dear "xxxxxx",

Thank you for responding back to me. Thank you also for your kind introduction. Like I told you, am from Syria. I was residing at Lebanese refugee camp that worth more than one million in population. I was there for 9 Months, but later on, I left there to Africa through the help of an African woman who work with (N.G.O), Non - Government Organization, that visited the Syrians in Lebanese refugee camp in June 29, 2014.

My plan was to return back to Syria as Shaam Relief Foundation initially recognized a desperate and rising need for aid in Syria. With the goal of alleviating the suffering of people and to provide relief, education, and developmental support, which later failed due to several attacks by the ISIS.

The African woman promised to take me to where an Egyptian Billionaire called (Naguib Sawiris) Offers to buy Mediterranean Island for Refugees for people fleeing to Europe from war-torn countries in the Middle East and Africa, but it is not yet closer to becoming reality. That was the reasons why I relocated to Senegal. I was thinking that going to Africa will be the best for more, but ii is a worst decision and a wrong idea.

The Purpose of my contact to you is this; I am really suffering here in Senegal as a result of impending hunger and starvation. This country Senegal is not safe for my life. I don't want to die here after escaping death and dangers from my country Syria. Please help me. I believe you will be blessed abundantly for your humanitarian feelings and for Sympathizing with me.

My major problem is this, I have no physical cash to support myself. At the same time, I lost my international passport on my way to Senegal. But in all, I give glory to God. Please help me out if you can. It is on this issue, that I have contacted you. I cannot continue like this. If possible, I would prefer leaving Senegal to your country or to another where i start a new life and to have a better future. Please help me if you can. This is all I want to disclose to you. Thanks for honoring my mail to you. I wish you will continually keeping in touch with me.

Regards,
Saida Fawwaz,

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 11:00:33 +0000
Subject: Re:

Good day my dear Kat,

Am here to give an answers to your mail. To start with, really, our communication is totally dependent of the Internet. Truly, I do not really know where I am taken to, who and when. But everthing depends on God's grace and directions. As I am, I am no longer afraid of where I am going, where am I taken to, how would I survive. I sincerly believe that, everything that happens to me is how God wants it be, and for the glory of his name. If I can be able to live here in Senegal, Africa and to be alive even now, which means I can survive anywhere.

In my own opinion, I want to come to you. The woman who is responsible of me here, feeds and gives some clothes to wear is very poor and wreched widow living with her two yourng daughters. Sometines, we hardly feed. Even as I am writing to you, I don't have any hope of getting something to eat for the day.

As for ID-document, I have a passport identity, but the normal date before the expiring date has completed abot 3 months ago. I hardly move out to the public. The woman who is responsible of me here, has taken me to the embassy, at the embassy, they adviced me to apply for a new passport with an amount of €230.00. (Two hundred and thirty Euro) which I don't have at the moment.

My dear Kat, truly, my opinion is to meet you over there. Please, kindly do everything neccessary to have me there in your home. Do not caunt failures, look upon getting success in whatever you are doing to help me. Please help me.

Saida.

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 10:20:28 +0000
Subject: Re: Re:

Dear Kat,

How were your night. I thank you for the reply. Though it was a little bit late because you were too busy in the office. All the same, am still happy as you mapped out time to reply back to me.

Like I told you earlier, I was residing at Lebanese refugee camp that worth more than one million in population. I was there for 9 Months, but later on, I left there to Africa through the help of an African woman who work with (N.G.O), Non - Government Organization, that visited the Syrians in Lebanese refugee camp in June 29, 2014.

I also told you that the African woman, promised to take me to Mediterranean Island for Refugees for people fleeing to Europe from war-torn countries in the Middle East and Africa, but it is not yet closer to becoming reality. That was the reasons why I relocated to Senegal with the help of the African woman.

To me, I thought my coming to Africa will be the best option to save my life, but it turns into a worst decision, because it landed me to live with a poor widow and her 2 young daughter without hope of better tomorrow.

Dear "xxxxxx", to clarify you, if I am a registered members of refugee under the United Nation High Commission for Refugees (UNHR) then, they will be my official supervisors as you said. But I am not their candidate. For that reasons, I am subjected to no ruling authority. What I mean is that, I don't require any protocols from (UNHR) or to obtain any clearance certificate from them. For the moment, my international status is not a refugee. Meaning, I have every right to apply a normal traveling document in there.

The first step is for me to get the passport since they said, to renew my expired passport and to apply for new passport are the same. So, you are free to do whatever necessary to assist me.

Have a nice day.
Saida.

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 12:09:26 +0000
Subject: Re: Re:

Hello "xxxxxx",

Really, It's a first step for me to obtain a passport. Dear "xxxxxx", you should know that, before leaving my country Syria to this far away continent, I have already prepare my mind ready to be an immigrant somewhere an to take whatever happens on my stride as a vicissitudes of life. Despite that, I preferred leaving Africa because it is not conducive for me to stay here.

To proceed with a passport, I need to go to the embassy. But I have to go there with some money in my hands, because they have already notified me of the cost of processing the passport as €230.00. (Two hundred and thirty Euro) which I don't have at the moment.

Dear "xxxxxx", to be frank, I don't have any bank account neither the poor widow. I have discussed with this woman, because she have her Senegalese Identity card. According to her, she has accepted to provide her names to receive the money for me through Western Union Money Transfer or through Moneygrams.

Please use her names bellow.

Receivers name: Mary Anderson.

Have a nice day.
Saida.
Advertisement