Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284475 by soldierfortune Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:25 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): ISP: SONATEL, Senegal
Bank account holder: Mendy Enna Sira

Dating Site/user ID: zorpia/aowsayid
Name: Blessing Sayid Awa
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>
Email 5: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221764856919 (Rev. Samuel Benjamin)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sentel GSM (Tigo)

Phone 2: +447031853504 (Barclays Bank, Charles S. Doyle)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Phone 3: +448717152567 (Barclays Bank, fax)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Premium Rate

Phone 4: +221776846876 (Bar. Sidney Elliot)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. Wilson Awa and mother were killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Liberia to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $9.5 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner 15%
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents and invest the funds
- Lawyer fee €1.140 Euros
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: Sidney Elliot
- Payment to bank account name: Mendy Enna Sira

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 10:11:43 +0000
Subject: HONEY THIS IS MY PICTURE HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON‏‏‏‏‏‏

DEAREST ONE,

am happy reading from you today, it is my pleasure to speak with you as you honor my invitation. once again am happy to be acquainted. i appreciate your response. i will love to introduce my self to you today. my name is miss Blessing sayid Awa i am 24 yrs old, i came from Liberia in Africa. i am the only daughter of Dr Wilson Awa. my late father was the director of sobaz oil before his death from the war going on in my country. it was one early morning rebels attack to our house killed my parents on a cold blood i am the only one left. i flew to a near by country Dakar Senegal where i am staying now as a refugee. i am doing my second year in nursing school before the incident occurred. attached here is my pictures. i will tell you more about me in my next mail awaiting to hear from you.

yours in love Blessing Sayid Awa

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:15:34 +0000
Subject: HONEY THIS IS MY PICTURE HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

My Dear,

How was your day?. I believe it was fine. Mine here is very cold and like you know I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar In this camp Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person I have now is Rev. Pastor Samuel Benjamin who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is +221764856919 if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. Call from 1.00pm GMT. please.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.5M (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Us Dollars).

I have wrote to them and they told me that i will have a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Sir i will like you to send me all this mentioned particulars in under for me to know you more and know whom i am dealing with, Below here is what i need from you so that i can then send to you the bank information as well as my late father's account number (1) Full name (2) country of residence & city and your phone number in case i want to call you Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.

I love you because you are honest and understanding man.You are truthful ,a man of vision and hardworking.My sweet heart, i will soon be with you for more love and marriage in your base. My favorite language is English. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. I want to hear your voice of love. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Forever in mind,
Blessing Sayid Awa

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:34:30 +0000
Subject: HONEY CONTACT THIS BANK TODAY FOR THE TRANSFER AND CALL ME‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

My Dearest.

How are you today, hope you are fine, dear i want to thank for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face, i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's!. My love is for you and you alone, i will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will tell you the actual time you call again and he will send for me immediately. His office phone no +22176 4856 919

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 9.5 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank are as follows, BARCLAY'S BANK PLC LONDON.

Email address ([email protected]) or ([email protected])
([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is: Mr. Charles S. Doyle
Telephone number +447031853504
Office Fax number +448717152567
The Account Number Is: 0643I0870146/QB/71/B1

Contact them now on how to transfer the 9.5 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% for your assistance My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I will send some more pictures latter when i know your mind about this. Meanwhile i will like you to call me by 2pm my time the number once again +22176 4856919

Yours forever in love Blessing sayid Awa

X-Originating-IP: [41.83.237.46]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 04:11:18 -0500
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: WELCOME TO BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC

Barclays bank plc
1 Churchill Place, London,E14 5HP,United Kingdom

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION,

Sir,

We received your current inquiry about the estate of one of our late customers and I am writing to you in respect to your mail which we received today. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady who is (the next of kin to her late father's fund deposit to our bank that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Her late father is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount of money he deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer since the money is originated from there in Africa and the young lady is currentlyresiding in Senegal.

2. The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3. A copy of statement of account issued to her deceased father by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Senegal.

Note: The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents.

We promise to treat our customers with uttermost truth and Sincerity. For more information/s please contact me The World operational/Transfer Officer through email address thus ([email protected]) for more clarifications and or question/s you may need to ask.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Charles Doyle`
Phone +447031843604

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 12:17:26 +0000
Subject: HONEY HAVE A NICE DAY.

My dear,

How are you today? I hope you are fine, but as far as I'm really happy that you're there for me. Honey i thank you very much for your email, and I appreciate your concerns for me, mine is a wonderful man you really love you, but I missed that. Honey not know how to express my love for you, but I'll do it when I come to you in fact receive mail after Bank today I was so happy. Here are the contact again as fellow lawyer.

Bar (Dr) SIDNEY ELLIOT.
E mail ([email protected]) or its complement private email: ([email protected])
Office phone number is +221776846876

Miel have no other person unless you try it by all means I know I am suffering and I come here to help you and spend the rest of my life with you. Honey really want to marry you is why I trusted you and this money is the only thing left to me by my late father and I would not lose so try to make sure they follow his instructions let us help you get the power and affidavit oath as requested by the bank, but I have with me the death certificate of my late father and the last statement issued to him before his death. Now all that remains is the power of attorney and affidavit oath as requested by the bank.

My love, my joy is that this is the last step and my prayer is that the lawyer must agree to help .I believe that as soon as the bank receiving the documents withing 48 hrs the money will be transferred to your account. Honey I love you please take good care of yourself for me because I care about you that. Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Waiting to hear from you.

Yours forever
blessingSayid Awa

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 13:34:15 +0000
CC: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: MY FINDINGS FROM THE HIGH COURT‏

Attention.

Sir,

This is to inform you the cost of prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the high court here for you and your partner. I have discussed with chief magistrate of the high court here in Dakar Senegal. We discussed about preparing and standing on your behalf at the high court to get an authorization letter and swear an affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on behalf of your partner to transfer his late father's fund from A Bank in Europe, to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Meanwhile, prior to my inquiries from the high court here in Dakar Senegal this morning. I was made to understand that there will be four (4) documents required by the bank before the transfer of the money to your account.

1. A copy of Death certificate of the deceased customer.
2. A copy of His Statement of account.
(WHICH SHE WILL HAVE WITH HER, AS PROVE).

It's now remaining the other two documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath these two documents is what will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner. In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of €540 for authentication of the power of attorney, €260 for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, €220 for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal consultation fee of €120.

Total of (Euro €1140) to get everything done. YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW:

SIDNEY ELLIOT.
NO 96 AVE CITE MILLIONAIRE
DAKAR SENEGAL.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY,SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).

I HAVE ATTACHED MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR YOU TO SEE WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH.NOTE; WE COLLECT PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES(AS THE BARRISTER'S LAW OF THE NATION DEMANDS),CODE 98/1999 CONSTITUTION.(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)

Yours sincerely in Service,
Bar (Dr) Sidney Elliot (Esq)
(Senior Advocate).
No 96 Ave Cite Millionaire (2nd-floor)
Dakar, Senegal.
Office tel +2217768465876
Email Add ([email protected]) ([email protected])

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 18:28:24 +0000
Subject: FROM:DR SIDNEY ELLIOTT

Attention.

Sir,

Hello Mr"xxxxxx" this is to inform you that you should use the information of my secretary to send the money through bank account. This is the account information of my secretary. Seee the information bellow here.

ACCOUNT NAME: MENDY ENNA SIRA
BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 02758300003
BANK CODE: SN100
SWIFT CODE: AFRISNDAXXX
GUICHET CODE: 01004 RIB 91
IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2758 3000 0391

Again, make effort by sending me the scan copy of the payment slip to my mail box here after you have made the payment in order to speed up proccessing the required documents needs for the transaction.

Yours sincerely in Service,
Bar (Dr) Sidney Elliot (Esq)
(Senior Advocate).
No 96 Ave Cite Millionaire (2nd-floor)
Dakar,Senegal.
Office tel +2217768465876
Email Add ([email protected]) ([email protected])

Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 12:00:32 +0000
Subject: FROM:DR SIDNEY ELLIOT

"xxxxxx" THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU SHOULD USE THE INFORMATION I HAVE GIVE TO YOU SEE THE INFORMATION BELOW HERE

ACCOUNT NAME: MENDY ENNA SIRA
BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 02758300003
BANK CODE: SN100
SWIFT CODE: AFRISNDAXXX
GUICHET CODE: 01004 RIB 91
BAN : SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2758 3000 0391

I HAVE GAVE YOU MY SECRETARY ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO USD IT AND SEND THE MONEY TO ME SO I CAN RECEVOIR THE MONEY HERE SOME TIME I WILL DAY BUSY SO SHE WILL GO COLLECTED THE MONEY FOR ME OK AGAIN, MAKE EFFORT BY SENDING ME THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP TO MY MAILBOX HERE AFTER YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT IN ORDER TO SPEED UP PROCESSING THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR THE TRANSACTION

SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS!
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE
BAR SIDNEY ELLIOTT(ESQ)
(SENIOR ADVOCATE)
Advertisement