Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#293323 by gergovie Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:19 am
Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that we have find away to release your fund to you after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Governments of Nigeria, US and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these three nations.

I have met with President of Economic and Financial Crime Division with Chief Justice of Federations who raise this Scam Issues in our last meeting in New York by the Law Makers. Who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account. Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the UN Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and we have decided to Ensure that your Approved Fund Legal Papers Is Secured and authorize by UN Government to effect the payment of your compensation Approved Fund Valid $5 Million, direct to you.

The mentioned amount has been approved by both the British Government and the UN to your destination without any delay. All you need to do is to furnish us your Identifications like, {1} Your Full Name:{2} Your House Address:{3) Your Confidential Cell Mobile No:{4) Your Age and Gender:(5) Your Occupation and Position: to enable us cross-check your information in our file here, meanwhile we will advice you on what to do to receive your fund. Sincerely, you are a lucky person. This is because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian, UN and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with some top officials to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

However, we have unlimited time to finish this transaction to your destination and I will advise you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.

PLEASE REPLY THROUGH MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS FOR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION: [email protected]

Yours Sincerely,

MR. JAMES DOTSON
ASST. DIR. JP MORGAN CHASE BANK
TEL: (218) 303 2839
Advertisement