Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#293326 by Tim Atem Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:51 am
reply-to: Thabo Tharage - [email protected]

VIEW ATTACHED FILE FOR MORE DETAILS

From the attachment:
Dear Intending Partner

My name is Mr. Thabo Tharage. I am a staff with the ministry of Tourism in South Africa. I am responsible for awarding contracts. I have
an outstanding contract payment of $15 Million USD. These funds was as a result of over-invoiced, the amount is (US$15,000, 000),
though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor, leaving the excess balance unclaimed. So I am in search of an
individual who will assist me to transfer the outstanding amount of Fifteen Million United States Dollars Only (US$15,000, 000) and
subsequently, we invest the fund in properties in your country or any business which will yield result for both us.

For your support and partnership, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total money. This transaction is confidential. I will seek for your
consent regarding to this transaction before we will proceed further.

Also, your area of specialization will not be a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction as I need a foreigner or Firm that
will carry out the transfer successfully. I have confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me.

I am looking forward to do business with you.

Kindly send me your full names and telephone number so I can reach you for more details.

Please, give me your response immediately by returning this mail through my alternative email address. [email protected]

Best regards
Mr. Thabo Tharage

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement