Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#293523 by AlanJones Sun May 01, 2016 11:45 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

Sir,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a help, I would like you to be partner in business, my client have cash amounting to Twenty Million United States currency to invest in your Country, I also want to use this opportunity to inform you that this fund is not stolen fund, it belong to my client Mrs. M. Nkrumah from Ghana. I will disclose every detail concerning this funds and her to you as soon as I hear from you.

As at this moment, these boxes is in security storage in your Country under a Diplomat was to deliver the consignment to my client's foreign partner there, but surprisingly I heard that the partner is dead so the UN diplomat is now in your Country with the consignment but the Diplomat do not know the contents of the Boxes. As soon as you respond indicating interest, I will proceed to get the necessary papers for the clearance so that I can link you to book appointment with the Diplomat over there to sign and receive the boxes.

My client has decided to offer twenty percent to you as a reward to your anticipated cooperation. Bear in mind that the Diplomat do not know the contents of the 2 boxes, we told him it contain important Company Documents. These funds will be invested in your Company as soon as you clear it in your Country.

Thanks.
Kwesi Nana

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement