Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279757 by malu53 Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:58 pm
vk
Rosine Faisal
Studied at:
State University of New York Maritime College (SUNY Maritime) '88

Current city: New York City
Education
College or university: State University of New York Maritime College (SUNY Maritime) '88
Department: Electrical Engineering

Image <<<Krissi Murison editor, NME

Hello Nice to meet you write me at ([email protected]) i will send you my picture
Last edited by malu53 on Tue May 03, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#279758 by malu53 Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:04 pm
on picassa these messages pic
and this (cropped)

i will like to know more about you and share more about myself with you, please write me on my email so i can share more, we will get to know each other better. and i can send you more of my beautiful pictures. ([email protected])
this too

I saw your profile i just having some feeling on you that is why i want you to contact me with this my email address so that i will give you my pictures for you to know who i am this is my email ([email protected]),
thank you Rosine.
#293677 by malu53 Tue May 03, 2016 7:35 pm
same pic on picassa ( since January 2016), new email address
Rosine Faisal

i nice to meet you, I found your lovely profile and i decided to express my interest to be your friend.please try and contact me at([email protected])we will get to know each other better. and i can send you more of my beautiful pictures
#293678 by malu53 Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 pm
[email protected] via yahoo.com
How are you, i hope fine?

I want to use this opportunity to inform you that i thank and appreciate your effort in helping me during the time being in getting my fund to your country unfortunately it did not work out for us. I wish to inform you that i have gotten a partner who have helped me in getting my fund been transferred into his account in his country.

I will soon leave Afghanistan to join my partner in Vietnam, meanwhile i have mapped $250.000 USD (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) to offer to you regarding your effort in helping me to get my fund, just go ahead and contact the bank where i deposited the amount to you, please i don't want my partner to find
out that is why i deposited this amount to the bank.

When contacting the bank, telling them that you are contacting them on behalf of Ms Happie Johnson, that you want them to send you the cash of 250, 000 dollars which i deposited with them.

Below is the bank details...

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND HQ INST,36/42 ST ANDREW'S SQUARE,EDINBURGH SCOTLAND
Tel : 00-44-70-3593-1772
Fax No.: 00-44-870 -974-7 757,
E-mail. [email protected]
[email protected]

Just go ahead today and contact them so that they will send you the amount as soon as possible, and do let me know as soon as you are in contact with the bank.
Yours Sgt Happie Johnson
Ms Happie <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016
Reply-To: [email protected]
#324088 by malu53 Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:42 am
Hello My Good Friend
Thanks for your respond as a responsible and reliable friend. I will like to introduce myself briefly. My name is Sgt. Rosine Faisal, I'm a US military officer currently in Libya now, am 25 years old, from New York, Currently Stationed in Libya on war against Terrorism. I requested for an email communication because it would give us some privacy to discuss private matter. Actually we have not met, but getting to know someone begins in one day and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon and also tell me about yourself. Yours Faithfully,
Rosine Faisal
yahoo IP
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017

#326656 by malu53 Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:06 pm
re-deployed :lol: from Libya to Syria now

Hello dear
Thanks for your respond as a responsible and reliable friend. I will like to introduce myself briefly. My name is Sgt. Helen Anderson, I'm a US military officer currently in Syrian now, am 25 years old, from New York, Currently Stationed in Syria on war against Terrorism. I requested for an email communication because it would give us some privacy to discuss private matter. Actually we have not met, but getting to know someone begins in one day and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon and also tell me about yourself.
Yours Faithfully, Sgt.Helen Anderson
yahoo IP
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017