Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#293710 by monicabrown1111 Wed May 04, 2016 4:46 am
Mod Note: This post was made by a dumb scammer who thinks that spamming anti-scam forums is a good idea.

Three weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. it all started when i Travel to UK to spend my holiday with my friend,i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when i came back from UK i saw him with a lady kissing, i was frustrated and it gives me sleepless night. I called my friend told her what happened and she introduce me to a spell cater who helped her long time ago. Which i contact him and i never believed that the spell will work so easily because i have contacted many spell casters to get him back all they do is to take my money with no result. I am happy to tell you all that my boyfriend is back and committed to me alone and he do whatever i ask him to do with love and care. All thanks to DR ADAGBA the great magician who helped me to restore my boy friend to me:[email protected].. Email this powerful and authentic spell caster via email now [email protected] or WHATSAPP +2348115200304
Advertisement

#293711 by AlanJones Wed May 04, 2016 5:00 am
dumb scammer, monicabrown1111 wrote:email now [email protected] or WHATSAPP +2348115200304

Thanks for self-reporting dumbass.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.