Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#292844 by Tim Atem Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:10 am
reply-to: [email protected] - [email protected]
phone number: (619) 320-5396

Greeting from Diplomat Agent Mr.JOE BROWN This Is To Inform You About My Successfully Arrival
At San Diego International Airport California USA, Meanwhile I Am Having A Little Problem With
The Authority Because Of The INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE PERMIT Of Your consignment box Which One Of
The Airport Authority That It Will Be Obtained.

From Benin Republic Custom Authority With The Sum Of $89.DELIVERY 24HRS/OVERNIGHT DELIVERY) URGENTLY
You Also Advice To Reconfirm Your Delivery Address Such As Your Home Address Your Telephone Number
And Your Nearest International Airport.Use This Below Information To Send The INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE
PERMIT certificate Fee Which Is The Sum Of $89 To The Benin With Name Of Custom Accountant Officer.

Here is the Information to send the fee.
Receivers Name: == Rita Ken
Country Benin Republic.
City::Cotonou..
Text Question. In God.
Text Answer: We Trust..

Senders’ name..
Mtcn..
You Have To Contact Me With This Telephone Or Send Me An Sms Okay I Am Waiting To Hear From You With
the payment details Asap.

Thanks

Mr.JOE BROWN
UPS Courier Express Company
Diplomatic Agent Call Me or Sms Tel No: (619)3205396
Tel No: (619)3205396
Email.([email protected])

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#293034 by AlanJones Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:26 am
Same format, different reply-to address

Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16193205396

Greeting from Diplomat Agent Mr.JOE BROWN This Is To Inform You About My Successfully Arrival
At San Diego International Airport California USA, Meanwhile I Am Having A Little Problem With
The Authority Because Of The INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE PERMIT Of Your consignment box Which One Of
The Airport Authority That It Will Be Obtained.

From Benin Republic Custom Authority With The Sum Of $89.DELIVERY 24HRS/OVERNIGHT DELIVERY) URGENTLY
You Also Advice To Reconfirm Your Delivery Address Such As Your Home Address Your Telephone Number
And Your Nearest International Airport.Use This Below Information To Send The INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE
PERMIT certificate Fee Which Is The Sum Of $89 To The Benin With Name Of Custom Accountant Officer.

Country Benin Republic.
Text Question. In God.

Senders’ name..
Mtcn..
You Have To Contact Me With This Telephone Or Send Me An Sms Okay I Am Waiting To Hear From You With
the payment details Asap.

Thanks

Mr.JOE BROWN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#293784 by Tim Atem Wed May 04, 2016 8:47 pm
Joe's using a new email address [email protected]

reply-to: [email protected]
phone number: (619) 320-5396

Greeting from Diplomat Agent Mr.JOE BROWN This Is To Inform You About My Successfully Arrival At San Diego International Airport California USA, Meanwhile I Am Having A Little Problem With The Authority Because Of The INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE PERMIT Of Your consignment box Which One Of The Airport Authority That It Will Be Obtained From Benin Republic Custom Authority With The Sum Of $85.DELIVERY 24HRS/OVERNIGHT DELIVERY) URGENTLY

You Also Advice To Reconfirm Your Delivery Address Such As Your Home Address Your Telephone Number And Your Nearest International Airport.Use This Below Information To Send The INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE PERMIT certificate Fee Which Is The Sum Of $159 To The Benin With Name Of Custom Accountant Officer.

Country Benin Republic.
Text Question. In God.

Senders’ name..
Mtcn..
You Have To Contact Me With This Telephone Or Send Me An Sms Okay I Am Waiting To Hear From You With the payment details Asap.

Thanks
Mr.JOE BROWN

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5