Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#295348 by AlanJones Wed May 18, 2016 3:04 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Marvin Carradine" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12816240703

Attention please:

I am Mr. Marvin Carradine a former US Army Contractor presently working as the Assistant Director Inspection Unit of Texas International Airport USA. During our recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment left by a diplomat from Africa who was supposed to deliver these packages to you but failed to provide necessary clearances needed by the US Customs and when scanned recently, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 280 pounds with Assumptions of 5.5 Million USD To 6 Million USD.

When i check all i can get is your email on the trunk boxes at this point I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my "SECURED" email address which is ([email protected]) for quick
processing and response With your Full Name, Address, Cell And Home Number and closet International Airport.
I wait your urgent mail if you are still alive.
Regard.

Mr. Marvin Carradine
Assistance Inspection Director
San Francisco International Airport
San Francisco, CA 94102, United States
Private Tel: +1(281)624-0703

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#296095 by AlanJones Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Marvin Carradine" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12816240703

Attention please:

I am Mr. Marvin Carradine a former US Army Contractor presently working as the Assistant Director Inspection Unit of Goerge Bush International Airport Texas USA. During our recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment left by a diplomat from Africa who was supposed to deliver these packages to you but failed to provide necessary clearances needed by the US Customs and when scanned recently, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 280 pounds with Assumptions of 5.5 Million USD To 6 Million USD.

When i check all i can get is your email on the trunk boxes at this point I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my "SECURED" email address which is ([email protected]) for quick
processing and response With your Full Name, Address, Cell And Home Number and closet International Airport.
I wait your urgent mail if you are still alive.
Regard.

Mr. Marvin Carradine
Assistance Inspection Director
George Bush Intercontinental Airpor
2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032
Private Tel: +1(281)624-0703

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.