Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296240 by TheScamHater Thu May 26, 2016 9:44 am
Scammer Email: [email protected]

Dearest One,

I am Miss.Linda Kones and I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred with my new partner and for the fact that I have contacted you towards this transaction before but you failed to actualize it with me due to some certain reasons.

I have now decided to compensate a lot of people out of this money because God made it easier for me so I cannot eat the benefit alone while other people are leaving in difficulties. I have budgeted the sum of $350,000.00 (Three hundred and fifty thousand united state dollars) to compensate a lot of people including Motherless home children and the widows as well.

Now I want you to contact my secretary on her e-mail address below and receive your compensation of $95,000.00 us America dollars from her: This mentioned amount is your owned reward out of the budgeted money.

SECRETARY NAME: Mary Ali
EMAIL:([email protected] )

Kindly reconfirm to her the following below information:
Your full name:_______________________
Your address:________________________
Your country:___________________________
Your age:___________________________
Your occupation:________________________
Your Phone number:______________________

Note if you did not send her the above information complete, she will not release the cheque to you because she has to be sure on whom she is dealing with. I instructed her to send you the total sum of ($95,000.00) CASHIER'S CHEQUE, which I kept for you. For your information I will not be reached for now either by e-mail or phone because I am currently in Belgium for investment with my partner and I will be busy till about six months time or a year. I wish you and your family a successful in life.

Best regards,
Miss.Linda Kones
Last edited by TheScamHater on Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement

#296241 by TheScamHater Thu May 26, 2016 9:44 am
Hi,

I knew you will be expecting my message but this is the time I have to revert back to you because of my busy scheduled. I have received your message in good faith. I am very busy distributing the gift items my boss gave to me before she traveled that is why I could not reply your message as quickly as you may expect. So I am very sorry for my late reply.

Actually I was instructed by my boss to parcel your cheque to you immediately I receive your postal address which you have deed. I have taking note of your message along with the requested in formations for the delivery of your parcel.

However, the Cashier Cheque Is Here with Me Written on Your Name By boss Miss.Linda Kones Before she left. I want you to understand that this is not a joking issue and for you to know that this is real not a joke, attached is the ordinary scanned copy of your cheque so view it and comply if you are interested to receive the original (HARD) copy.

Note, you will not cash this cheque without the original copy of it along with the cossip number so that is why you have to send any of those mentioned Air courier service fee as to enable me transfer the original copy of the cheque to your postal address.

For more understanding, you can not confirm or cash this cheque without the original copy once again so it is up to you to do the needful in order to receive the original copy of your cheque.For your information, i am not permitted to remove this cheque and scanned it and send to you as I deed now but why i am doing this, is for you to be sure for the content of the
parcel.

Unfortunately Miss.Linda Kones did Made an over Sight, she Did Not Left Any Assets That Will Help Me In Sending This Via Air Courier Postal Service. Based on my verification from the various Air Courier service, you are to pay the transportation fee before the original copy of the cheque will be deliver to your postal address.

The AIR COURIER SERVICE charges are as follows:

UPS AIR COURIER FEE: $110.00.Dollars
FEDEX AIR COURIER FEE: $100.00.Dollars ONLY
DHL AIR COURIER FEE: $110.00.Dollars ONLY

The cheque is casher able in any bank of your choice as long as you have the original copy of it and without the original copy, you will not cash it so you are advice to make your choice on the above mentioned Air courier service charge and get back to me.

As soon as I get hold of your choice among the mentioned Air Courier service fee, I will then advice you on how to send the payment immediately for the delivery of the original copy of the cheque to your postal address.

I am waiting for your message soon.

Best Regards and remain Bless.
Miss. Mary Ali

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

#296242 by TheScamHater Thu May 26, 2016 9:46 am
Hi,

Go through this first before the check will be send. Miss. Mary Ali

Actually I was instructed by my boss to parcel your cheque to you immediately I receive your postal address which you have deed. I have taking note of your message along with the requested in formations for the delivery of your parcel.

However, the Cashier Cheque Is Here with Me Written on Your Name By boss Miss.Linda Kones Before she left. I want you to understand that this is not a joking issue and for you to know that this is real not a joke, attached is the ordinary scanned copy of your cheque so view it and comply if you are interested to receive the original (HARD) copy.

Note, you will not cash this cheque without the original copy of it along with the cossip number so that is why you have to send any of those mentioned Air courier service fee as to enable me transfer the original copy of the cheque to your postal address.

For more understanding, you can not confirm or cash this cheque without the original copy once again so it is up to you to do the needful in order to receive the original copy of your cheque.For your information, i am not permitted to remove this cheque and scanned it and send to you as I deed now but why i am doing this, is for you to be sure for the content of the
parcel.

Unfortunately Miss.Linda Kones did Made an over Sight, she Did Not Left Any Assets That Will Help Me In Sending This Via Air Courier Postal Service. Based on my verification from the various Air Courier service, you are to pay the transportation fee before the original copy of the cheque will be deliver to your postal address.

The AIR COURIER SERVICE charges are as follows:

UPS AIR COURIER FEE: $110.00.Dollars
FEDEX AIR COURIER FEE: $100.00.Dollars ONLY
DHL AIR COURIER FEE: $110.00.Dollars ONLY

The cheque is casher able in any bank of your choice as long as you have the original copy of it and without the original copy, you will not cash it so you are advice to make your choice on the above mentioned Air courier service charge and get back to me.

As soon as I get hold of your choice among the mentioned Air Courier service fee, I will then advice you on how to send the payment immediately for the delivery of the original copy of the cheque to your postal address.

I am waiting for your message soon.

Best Regards and remain Bless.
Miss. Mary Ali

#296245 by TheScamHater Thu May 26, 2016 9:50 am
The Fake Check she provides