Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#295247 by Tim Atem Tue May 17, 2016 7:34 am

Hello Dear ,

Thanks very much for your urgent response.

I want you to be patient and read through the content of this mail to understand how we intend making you the sole beneficiary of the entire funds without complication and hitch free process.

I am Mr. W S H Laidlaw, Chief Executive Officer of Centrica plc, Director HSBC and A member of the Remuneration Committee.

A late client in our bank who was an investor made a numbered Fixed deposit for 48 calendar months, with a value of $224,500,000.00 USD (Two Hundred and Twenty Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) in my bank HSBC Bank USA.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to my client so that you will be able to receive his funds. I have transferred the entire funds (Two Hundred and Twenty Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) to an affiliate online bank before my Government would take custody of the funds due to no beneficiary and no one will ever come forward to claim it.

REQUIREMENT AS A NEXT OF KIN:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I am in contact with an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to my late client through obtaining the required document including the Certificate of Deposit to be issued in your name. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for onward custody of the funds by you from the online bank.

There is no risk involved in the matter as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. The funds are currently in custody of the online bank awaiting claim I would provide you the necessary paper works to forward to the online bank as confirmation that you are taking custody of the transferred funds and once the entire funds have been transferred to your home bank account from the online bank we shall share in the ratio of 50% each as Partners in this deal which I plan on investing my share of the funds in your country as co-partner with you.

For the attorney to begin the paperwork’s processing on your behalf, the below complete information’s would be required:

Full Name:
Direct Phone Number:
Fax Number:

Your earliest response and decision to this detailed mail will be very much appreciated.

Your Partner,
W. S. H. Laidlaw.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#295993 by Tim Atem Tue May 24, 2016 9:16 am

Thank you very much for your response with your details and your interest in this transaction.

Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project and also you will help me in investing my money in your country, I am quite certain about that.

You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking and you have my word.

The attorney will prepare the necessary certificates which shall put you in place as next of kin; he will obtain the necessary clearances. I have been a Director in HSBC for many years and I know perfectly how the system works.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up.

If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

You should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

I would forward you details of the online bank currently in custody of the funds; I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign online bank. The money would be transferred in house to your online account which you will opened in the Online bank for onward transfer to your home account, this is the best way, I have found, it will protect us from my bank.

I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also you have to know that the transfer was not done in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you.

As result of this, you will have to open an online account in the online bank to take custody of the funds. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from my attorney, it will be issued in your name and this will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.

Before I commence, I will need you to send me a copy of any form your identification (Driver's license, Work ID or International passport) I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work.

I hope you will understand why I need all these; I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, my curiosity can be justified considering the money in question, besides, it is this copy of your Driver's License, work ID or International Passport that will be used by the Attorney to have all the necessary documentations perfected.

I will send the name and contact details of the online bank and their address to you so that you can commence communication with them.

Ensure that you keep this project confidential; do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Please reply soonest.

Your Partner,
W. S. H. Laidlaw.

#296386 by Tim Atem Fri May 27, 2016 1:50 pm
phone number: (323) 364-5781

Dear Partner,

Thanks for your mail and your willingness to assist me on this deal, before your certificate comes out i want to quickly tell you more about myself so that you will know who you are dealing with.

Following my previous mail few minutes ago and regarding your request knowing more of this, I am William Samuel Hugh Laidlaw . I am the chief executive officer of Centrica, the British natural gas and electricity company.

The son of Sir Christopher Laidlaw (1922-2010), former Chairman of BP. I attended Eton College and studied Law at Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge[1] gaining an MA in 1977. I was qualified as a solicitor in 1979 with the Macfarlanes law company. I obtained an MBA in 1981 from the INSEAD Business School in Fontainebleau, France. My father was Director of the Management School for seven years.

I was executive vice president of Global Business Development of the California-based Chevron Corporation from May 2003 and chief executive officer of Enterprise Oil in 2002 (which was bought under his leadership by Shell in 2002 for £3.5bn). The company also faced a hostile takeover from Eni, the Rome-based oil company.

Also joined Centrica in July 2006 taking over from Sir Roy Gardner. I am Chairman of the Executive Committee and the Disclosure Committee. In January 2008, I was appointed a non-executive director of HSBC Holdings plc and in December 2010 and was appointed as the lead non-executive director on the board of the Department for Transport. I am also a member of the UK Prime Minister's Business Advisory Group. Previously I was executive vice president of the Chevron Corporation, chief executive officer at Enterprise Oil and president and chief operating officer at Amerada Hess. Until August 2007, I was a non-executive director of Hanson plc. Also am a trustee of the medical charity RAFT.

I have been Chairman of the Petroleum Science and Technology Institute, based in Aberdeen and President of the United Kingdom Offshore Operators Association.

I am married with three sons (Fergus, Humphrey and Arthur, including two born in June 1990 and September 1992) and a daughter (Clemmie). I lives in Kensington and Chelsea, London. I am married to Deborah (Debbie) Morris-Adams in Aylesbury Vale in Buckinghamshire in April 1989.

Hope this help you know more about me.

I await your response and update. You can also call me at anytime with the number below.

Tel: +1 323-364-5781
Your Partner,
W. S. H. Laidlaw.

#296724 by Tim Atem Tue May 31, 2016 8:59 am

I want to use this medium to sincerely thank you for partnering with me to ensure that we succeed with this inheritance release to us. I want to make you a promise that you will never have any regrets working with my person to finalize this transaction.

I have earlier assured you that all required paperworks would be put in place to ensure a hitch free transfer.

Attached is the certificate of deposit issued by the attorney for the release of the funds from the custody of the online bank to you.

I would require you to sign a copy and return back to me for record purpose.

The online bank would require a copy of the said certificate as proof before the funds can be transferred in-house to your activated online account.

I await your response and signed copy.

Your Partner,
Mr. W. S. H. Laidlaw.

#296838 by Tim Atem Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:56 am
Sam's fake bank.

email address: [email protected]
phone number: +44-7042048393

Dear Brother,

I thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust, indeed things are getting more real now. I am finally in receipt of your signed certificate which would be required by the on-line bank for verification with my office before the funds can be released to you. Also you have no cause to doubt my integrity and I am very confident doing this transaction with you. I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you especially with the way you have been handling this transaction even though we have not had a verbal conversation, please do not let me down.

In this light, I am sending you the address of the bank and their contact email addresses so you can make inquiries on offshore/on-line account opening. I advice you like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer will be seen as in-house.(same telex type with my Bank).You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your home account for both of us.

Please find below the banks details.

NATION WIDE BANK
Head Office
Nation Wide Bank
289 High Holborn,
Chancery Lane,
London WC1V 7HZ,
United Kingdom.

PHONE: (+44)-704-204-8393
EMAIL: [email protected]

I will await an update. Please do make contact with the bank that you are applying as a next of Kin to take custody of the transferred funds of from Hang Seng Bank in Hong Kong so that the account opening can be fast, I had to remain awake to get the notification about this contact details, you know the time difference.

I call you brother so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of blood brothers. God Bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives.

I await your urgent response.

Your Brother,
W. S. H. Laidlaw.

MOD NOTED: The company that this domain is registered to is a dissolved company that the scammer has stolen and is using the identity of:

Navilive Private Limited
dissolved Suite 8525, 16-18 Circus Road, St. John's Wood, London, NW8 6PG

Domain name:
nationwidesecure.co.uk

Registrant:
Navilive Private Limited

Registrant type:
Other UK Entity (e.g. clubs, associations, many universities)

Registrant's address:
SUITE 8525, 16-18 CIRCUS ROAD, ST. JOHNS WOOD
LONDON
LONDON
NW8 6PG
United Kingdom

Data validation:
Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 05-May-2014

Registrar:
OnlineNIC, Inc. [Tag = ONLINENIC]
URL: http://www.onlinenic.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 10-Nov-2014
Expiry date: 10-Nov-2016
Last updated: 16-Dec-2015

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns11.cogwire.net
ns12.cogwire.net

#297007 by Tim Atem Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:37 am
nationwidesecure.co.uk is in the process of being reported for fraud.

Ref: NWB.23.199.44.21
To: Customer

YOUR ACCOUNT INQUIRY

We will like to inform you that to set up an offshore account with our bank, you will be required to fill the attached form sent to you and return it back to us together with a copy of your International passport or a copy of your driver's license as these requirements will stand as a contractual evidence and as well it would be needed by our legal department for proper verification of your person.

Find below the various types of accounts we have in our bank, choose from 1-3 and let us know your choice of account.

1. Regular Account, the initial deposit is £1,400.00
2. Pro-Term Account, the initial deposit is £2,500.00
3. Premium Account, the initial deposit is £4,000.00

You can also open an On-line Offshore Account via the following link, but the Initial Opening Deposit must be received before your new account can be activated for use :

http://www.nationwidesecure.co.uk/en-/o ... ount_4.php

Please note that the Initial deposit will be credited to your new offshore on-line account so the new account can be active for use and also be informed that you can withdraw it from your new account only after 48 hrs.

Kindly confirm receipt of this email.

Sincerely,

Mr. Parker Hudson (Sir)
24 HOURS CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONNEL

--------------------------DISCLAIMER----------------------------
This e-mail contains confidential information or information's belonging to NATION WIDE BANK and is intended solely for the addressee. The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or partial) of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. NATION WIDE BANK shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion. Consider the environment before printing this email. NATION WIDE BANK and/or any of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates each reserve the right to /monitor all email communications through its networks.

#298076 by Tim Atem Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:46 am
Text messages from (323) 364-5781 which is the number Sam is using:

date: Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 9:52 AM
subject: SMS from (323) 364-5781

Good day. I have personally make contact with the nationwide bank today in regards to the opening of your account. And they said your payment was not confirmed.

date: Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 9:54 AM
subject: SMS from (323) 364-5781

Please you are making very scared. What is going on brother. Have tried calling you many times but you end up not picking my calls or even return back my calls.

#314635 by Tim Atem Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:57 am

Dear Partner,

How is life and family, I was busy ever since, i traveled to Poland for a business i still want to come to over there for the investment.

I hope you are doing great ,if so thank God.

You are to send me your information to transfer the amount into you designated bank account or cheque to be delivering to your door step

you are note to send me your home address?
Mobile Number.
What app mobile number.

Kindly acknowledge your receipt of this email.

Regards,
Your Partner,
W. S. H. Laidlaw.