Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296516 by soldierfortune Sat May 28, 2016 9:00 pm
ISP: Emirates, Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, United Arab Emirates, Dubai

Received: from [86.99.217.61]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 07:32:44 +0100
Subject: FROM DIPLOMAT

Your Quick Respond Will Be Good,

I have your email and at the same time the message from the US marine captain Shannon Boettche she has instructed me to make sure that you get a metallic steel box that was sent to me through A Jet from Afghanistan, the box just arrived early today beeing 18th February 2016. Upon arrival of the consignment, there is a little problem that is the reason why you have not heard from me. The Immigration is demanding $1, 200 dollar for the diplomatic yellow tag fee of the box which i explained everything to Them The content of the consignment box is undisclosed that's why it require the diplomatic yellow tag.

Shannon Boettche told me that the box belongs to you and contains your personal research materials Please I would not want you to keep me waiting for too long. An immediate payment of required charges to secure the diplomatic yellow tag is needed to be paid After the payment the immigration will release the box to me for me try to meet you there in your country FinlanPhilippine with your consignment box Immediately.

Below bill for the logistics.

Diplomatic yellow tag ------ $1, 200 dollar Send the money with the details information bellow by western union money transfer or money Gram!!

Receiver Name:......... Hysent Eman Ike
City:............................... Dubai
Address................... 148 Government building dubai
Code..................... 00971
ID No................... 784-1992-3109618-3
phone number.....+971522109936

Amount:... $1, 200 dollar

You have to ensure that you avail me with the money western union transfer control number (MTCN) for easy access to the money Once I receive this money, I shall immediately commence on all the necessary logistics to ensure that I provide the box to you. Please be informed that I must be mobilized with the above mentioned bill before my departure as I have been told by Shannon Boettche that the box belongs to you,

Regards Dr. Abdulai Karim.
Advertisement