Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296530 by soldierfortune Sun May 29, 2016 1:28 am
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 22:39:26 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Hello My Son,

Hello My Son,

I greet you in the name of God, this is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/04 to you by the young girl miss mariama awa before she left to London. My son I have done my best to make sure that I secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Money Transfer Dakar Senegal Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here my son.

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code,the CITI BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that I have been in contact with the young girl about this and she gave me go ahead other my son. You have to follow all the Instructions on this.

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand, So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME:............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............
MOBILE PHONE:.................
BANK INFORMATION'S...........

In order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e.mail Address [email protected]

Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.

God bless you.
Rev. Mark Adu

Advertisement