Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296531 by soldierfortune Sun May 29, 2016 2:06 am
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 11:38:35 +0000
Subject: Compensation‏‏‏

Compliments of the day and God's blessings.

I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction, the money has been transferred to Russia through the assistant of Mr. Patrick Richmond who is a Russia base business man, he cleared the fees and the fund was transferred to his account, currently I am in Russia with him for a better investment.

However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success, you made me what I am now desperate that you was not able to complete this project with me but I give all the credit and thanks to you for your past efforts. I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back out on me and the transaction. I understand it was your situation then.

In appreciation towards your assistance, I have mapped out as a compensation and wrote on your favor a certified bank cheque worth of $100,000 (one hundred thousand united state dollars only). I left the cheque with the reverend father Emmanuel James before my departure to Russia. I would like you to contact him on the below information so that he can post the bank cheque to you without any delays so that you will received it and then cash your money.

Name: Rev Father Emmanuel James.
Email: [email protected]

Please contact father Emmanuel James in Republic of Senegal so that he can release your bank cheque to you. I will stop here. Once again, thank you very much and remain blessed with your family.

Best Regards,
Advertisement