Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296532 by soldierfortune Sun May 29, 2016 2:37 am
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 10:43:28 +0000
Subject: Hello Sir,

Hello Sir,

My name is Mr. Jonathan Ricardo, i am the bank manager of the bank where your compensation money is; i mean the $300,000US dollars check Miss divine Awaza issued to you since 2014. I am very surprised that you do not care to claim the money or even ask for it that is why i decided write to you in order to crave your indulgence.

But the only safer means to send the money to you is to open an account in your name with our bank here, after which we can transfer the fund directly into your account there in your country or we can possibly send you an ATM master card via DHL courier after the opening of your account here with us and you can use the ATM card to make daily withdrawals of $2,000 dollars per day.

Or better still, we can be sending you $10,000 dollars every week through Western Union Money Transfer immediately after the creation of your account with us OK? Just let me know how you want to receive the fund from us. Thank you and do stay in touch!

Best regards
Mr. Jonathan Ricardo
Advertisement