Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296544 by Tim Atem Sun May 29, 2016 8:59 am
reply-to: [email protected]

AL KHALIJI BANK FRANCE S.A.
49-51 Avenue George V
75008 Paris France

27 May 2016

ATTENTION:

Assalamu Alaikum.

I am Mr. Mohamad Ziad Husari Nationality of Syrian, Currently working in Paris FRANCE as the Foreign Remittance Supervisor, and general Manager of Operations in AL KHALIJI BANK FRANCE.

Am writing you this message base on TRUST; Let me start with a bit of introduction, I am happily married with one lovely Daughter by name ISHTAR, I have been a banker for almost 24 years.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will be of a good benefit for the both of us.

As the regional Foreign Remittance Supervisor and general Manager of Operations of my branch it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city DOHA QATAR at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2014 business annual editing report , I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager director and Supervisor of Operations discover an amount of Thirty Five Million United State Dollars {$USD35,000,000} without recognized rightful beneficiary

For the past SIX Months I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account to monitor it,Therefor I can confirm to you without know hesitation that there is no recognized Beneficiary of this funds $USD35,000,000,This Escrow call account is strictly for onward transfer, .As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this Funds in any way, my major aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account, 40% of the funds is for you as the sole beneficiary and owner of account, while 60 percent comes back to me.

I placed you on 40% because I believe this transaction now belongs to the both of us, and your full commitment and support is highly going to be involved as well. Until date, NO one has the knowledge of the $USD35, 000,000 you are about to receive in your bank account, this transaction is 100% RISK FREE and confidential.

All you need to do is stand and claim as the rightful beneficiary of these funds in my branch escrow account so that I can issue a swift advice to my head office to order the transfer of the fund to your designated bank account.

This transaction is 100% RISK FREE; it will be a bank-to-bank wire transfer via MT103 instrument from the day you applied, within 6 banking working days the money should have been transferred and cleared in your nominated bank account if all things work out well.

Then I will get back my 60% through any means we find best to do so, Please note that all I need from you is your full TRUST and commitment with sincerity as to seeing this transaction go smoothly.

Now please I will like to make you understand that this transfer is very important to me and I want to assure you that if we have "MOU" Memorandum of Understanding to bind us together we will all smile at the end of the transaction. I will give you some very vital information on how the transfer will be made very successful without much stress as I have it all planned out strategically.

I will appreciate if this proposal will be treated with utmost Confidentiality and please delete it if you are not interested. I do hope I can trust you.

Am expecting your soonest reply as to enable us start doing something about this immediately.

May Allah keep you and your family in good health.

Wishing you the very Best of luck always.

Regard

Mr. Mohamad Ziad Husari

Foreign Remittance Supervisor &
General Manager of Operations
AL KHALIJI BANK FRANCE S.A.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement