Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296685 by soldierfortune Mon May 30, 2016 9:56 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economicaal rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar
Bank account holder: n/a
Dating Site/user ID: spiritualdating/single50
Name: Cynthia Kone
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221765389344 (Rev. Peter John)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/mobile/Sentel GSM (Tigo)

Phone 2: +221763687441 (UBA Bank, Mamadou Lo)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/mobile

Phone 3: +221775079041 (Bar. David Nelson)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Kennedy Kone and mother were killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Cote d'Ivoire to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $5.7 million US dollars with the bank in Senegal
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner: none
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents
- Lawyer fee €1.980 Euros
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: David Nelson
- Payment to bank account name: n/a

Site: spiritualdating
Username: single50
Sex: Female

Site: spiritualdating
From: single50https://www.scamwarners.com/for ... =post&f=7#
Date: Jan 16, 2016

Greeting to you dear. My name is Cynthia, i saw your profile today at http://www.seemeagain.com i decided to have a long lasting friendship with you, please contact me back i will tell you everything about me including my pictures, contact me through my private email id here for more about me ([email protected]) l want you to understand that Age and distance does not matter anything, what matters is love and trust, I will be wait for your reply soon, Thanks and have a nice day, Cynthia.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 09:22:50 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU,

Thanks For the Reply,

I am happy in your reply. How is your day today? When i saw your profile, i pray to God before contacting you, and behold you have reply, this is by God grace for us to come in contact, i want you to understand that Age and distance does not matter anything, What matters is love and trust,

My name is Miss Cynthia Kone, single and never married Age 25 years, i am from Cote D'Ivoire in west Africa and presently residing in the Touba refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country. The Refugee camp is control by a Reverend father, i use his computer to send you this email when he is less busy in his office.

My late father DR COL KENNEDY KONE was chairman managing director (KONE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in ABIDJAN the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet loyal, understanding, sincere, trustful, kindly and friendly person. I hate lies, criminals, terrorists, unfaithful person, person with no respect to human being. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Waiting for your reply,
Yours Faithfully
C Y N T H I A,

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 12:53:35 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: please my dear, try and help me out of this terrible condition,‏‏‏‎

Hello Dear,

How are you today, l hope you are fine. My day is very boring over here. In this camp we don't go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out from here soon.

Reverend Father peter john who is the Reverend father of the (Christ the king Churc ) here in this camp has been very good to me since i came here. I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. i will like you to call me through The reverend father peter john Tele number here +221765389344 if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to come and answer your call. I don't have a cell phone of my own.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in the university where i was studying medcine before the tragic incident that made me to be in this situation now. My Dear, l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as the next of kin.

The amount is $5.7 (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). As a refugee here i don't have the right or privilege to withdraw the money my self because it is against the laws of this country. So l will like you to assist me in transferring this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents (Passport, the United Nations Declaration) and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country.

My dear, i will like you to send me your contact details to enable me forward you the bank information where the money is deposited to enable you contact the bank for confirmation and transfer,

Your Full Name ......
Your Address .........
Your country ..............
Your Telephone Number ......

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend father because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself, and don't tell it to anyone for l'm afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,Truthful and a people of vision, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is also English.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, How ever, the bankers advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf to be my trustee and foreign partner. They also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means l should decide if i will transfer the money all at once or in small parts.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee and foreign partner on this money. This is because i have contacted you alone. Have a nice time and think about me. My dear, this is the email address of the Reverend ([email protected]). l hope to hear from you soon. Yours Faithful.

C Y N T H I A

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 11:08:53 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Please my dear, contact the bank today for confirmation and transfer,

Hello My Dearest,

I am very happy to read from you today again. Thanks for your kindness towards me. Remember age or colors does not matter, what matters is love and trust. I trust you and that is why i am giving you all this information's and it is for you alone, I so much appreciate your love for me, and I will continue to love you.

You will have 30% of the total money for helping me In this Issue and 10% will be for any expenses that might come up in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice with that of my education. Contact the bank immediately with this information, The contact address of the bank are as follows,

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL ( UBA )
Bank Address. Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D BP
BP : 11.476 Dakar Senegal
Mr Mamadou Lo
Telephone number +221763687441
Email ([email protected])
Account Number: SNDK-100404101173- 01

Contact them now on how to transfer the money. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still to young to manage it. Will you keep me safe when i come over to your country? this is because i don't know any person over there.

Please my dear, Call me today with reverend father Peter john phone number +221765389344 when you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will sent for me to come and answer your call, I am waiting to hear from you soonest. Have a nice Day, Cynthia,

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 11:10:53 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Send this information to the United Bank Of Africa senegal Email address today.

Send this information to the United Bank Of Africa senegal Email address today.

To DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
Mr Mamadou Lo
Account Holder Name Dr. Kennedy Kone
Swift code .. UBYAGB2SXXX
IBAN number: GB78 ... UBYAE 8281 0001 8315 10
Sort Code :. 82-20-00
Account number 100404101173- 01
Next of Kin. Miss Cynthia Kone
Amount deposited. $5.700.000.USD
E-mail ([email protected])

Subject:- Possibilities and procedure of transfer of amount from United Bank Of Africa Senegal
Respected Sir,

I Mr. "xxxxxx" a permanent resident of "xxxxxx" wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favour and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss Cynthia Kone daugther of Late DR COL KENNEDY KONE now living in Dakar Senegal, is in a refugee status. I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf. she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter.

That I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin to my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account. Expecting an early reply, with regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. "xxxxxx"
Date of birth: "xxxxxx"
Address: "xxxxxx"
Phone: "xxxxxx"

Received: from [41.82.168.197]
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 12:10:45 +0100
Subject: For Your Attention: "xxxxxx"

WELCOME TO UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA)
Address, Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D
BP : 11.476
For Your Attention:
"xxxxxx"
Sir.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer of the United Bank of Africa PLC to write you in respect to your mail which we received today concerning the wire transfer of $5.700.000:00 US Dollars to your bank account.

Actually, We have earlier been informed about you by the young lady (Miss Cynthia Kone) who is the next of kin to her late father's fund deposit in our bank ) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Her late father Dr Col Kennedy Kone is our late customer with substantial amount he deposit with us before his death. Hence you have really been appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings documentations immediately to our bank here.

1. A power of attorney on your name permitting you to stand for the transfer as the nominated sole beneficiary of the total sum: Five Million Seven hundred Thousand United States Dollars. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal here)

2. The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3. A copy of the Deposit Certificate issued to her deceased father by our bank.

4. An Affidavit oath of support from Senegalese high court here in Africa.

Note: The above documents are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin before the transfer can be made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

Our United Bank swift telex's wire department will commerce the transfer of the total sum to your bank account within the maximum of 48 hours once we confirm the documents made on your names.

(We promise to give our customers the best of our services.)

Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign Operational Director-Mr Mamadou Lo through this email address ([email protected])
thus for more directives/ clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
MR MAMADOU LÔ
N0 : +221763687441
( For Account Department )
United Bank For Africa Senegal Branch,

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 17:58:09 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: My love, contact the lawyer today for the preperation of the documents‏

My Dear,

I'm happy to read from you again today with the response from the bank, Here is just like one living in prison.i really thank you for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country to continue my education,

I saw the mail of the bank in email box i read and understand they agreed you as my trustee, now about the request the bank needs from us the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal and other two documents which i have giving to this lawyer now

The Reverend father peter john gave me the contact of this lawyer below here today, he is a registered lawyer here in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalaise Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today , when you contact him tell him that you are my foreign partner and my trustee and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also get the Affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of the money to your bank account in your conutry

His contact information are as follows,
Barrister David Nelson. Of: Equity law firm chambers
23 Ave Gorges Dakar Senegal
Emaills ([email protected])
Phone Number +221775079041

My love, i will like you to please contact him today for the preparation of the Power of Attorney, when contacting him i will like you to send to him all your informations that will be used to prepare the documents on your name in the high court of senegal. That is your names, address, phone number and even your passport scan copy ok.

Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us, l will like you to first of all get the money transfer to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents to come over there to meet with you over there in your country and it will be my pleasure to come over there to continue my education, i am happy that the bank agress you to be my trustee, Have a nice weekend and think more of me the way i do for you here. Your dearest Cynthia,

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 18:03:51 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Send this information to the lawyer today for the documents,

Send this information to the lawyer today for the documents,

TO
Bar ( Dr ) David Nelson.
Phone No. +221775079041
E maill address ([email protected])

I "xxxxxx" a permanent resident of "xxxxxx". Age"xxxxxx" wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favour and quick necessary action at your end ? that Miss Cynthia Kone, living in Dakar Senegal is in a refugee status, I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf as her trustee, i want you to prepare us some documents from the high court on my names.

1 A Power of attorney.
2 An affidavite of oath.

She is the only next of kin to her late father who has deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter, I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin to my account in my country, after receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of getting the documents .Expecting an early reply, with regards,

Yours faithfully,

"xxxxxx"

Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 10:53:47 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: ATTENTION : "xxxxxx":

EQUITY LAW FIRM CHAMBERS
23 AVE GORGES DAKAR-SENEGAL
TEL : +221775079041

ATTENTION : "xxxxxx":

I ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR EMAIL TO MY CHAMBERS CONCERNING A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF AN OATH ON YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESS TO ENABLE YOU TO STAND FOR THE TRANSFER FROM THE UNITED BANK OF AFRICA PLC HERE TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

AS THE SOLE BENEFICIARY OF THE TOTAL FUND FIVE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($5,700,000:00 USD) HELD BY THE UNITED BANK OF AFRICA PLC?

FROM MY FINDINGS, THE ABOVE MENTION DOCUMENTS INCLUDING THE DEATH CERTIFICATE AND THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE WHICH I RECIEVE FROM YOUR PARTNER HERE FOR THE LEGALIZATION ARE NEEDED BEFORE THE UNITED BANK OF AFRICA PLC CAN APPROVE THE WIRE TRANSFER.

THE ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS WILL BE OBTAIN HERE ON YOUR NAME AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE WITHIN 24 HOURS FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE, TO PROVE TO THE BANK THAT YOU ARE NOW THE SOLE BENEFICIARY OF THE TOTAL FUND.

AS AN ATTORNEY IN-FACT, I SHALL STAND ON YOUR BEHALF AS MY CLIENT IN THE PROCESSING OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL BUREAU, TO ENABLE THE UNITED BANK OF AFRICA PLC HERE, WIRE THE TOTAL SUM TO YOU AS AGREED.

1 ) IN REGARDS OF THE ABOVE AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE HIGH COURT HERE THIS MORNING, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF (625 EURO) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.

2) (455 EURO) FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.

(400 EURO) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE. MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF (500 DOLLAR).

TOTAL NOW WILL BE (1980 EURO), ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY EURO, TO GET EVERYTHING DONE.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER) WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW HERE .

RECEIVER'S NAME: DAVID NELSON
TELEPHONE NUMBER; +221775079045
ADDRESS: 23 AVE GEORGES DAKAR SENEGAL
QUESTION: GOOD
ANSWER: WORK

HOWEVER, I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT MY CHAMBER WILL START THESE DOCUMENTS PROCESSING PROTOCOL AS SOON AS I CONFIRM THE AMOUNT CHARGED FOR THE CO-OPERATION WHICH IS TO BE PAID TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT BY YOU BEFORE THE DOCUMENTS CAN BE OBTAINED.

IT WILL TAKE MY LAW FIRM ONLY 24 HOURS TO GET THE DOCUMENTS READY AS I CONFIRM THE 1980 EURO FROM YOU TODAY FOR THIS DOCUMENTS PROCESSING.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVE YOU BETTER SOON. ATTACHMENT HERE IS MY PASSPORT COPY ONLY FOR YOU

COMPENSATION:

Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 01:10:11 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: I DID NOT FORGET ALL YOUR PAST EFFORT.

Hello My Dear.

How are you today i hope you are fine over there, it is me Cynthia, i know it has been a long time, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's funds transferred under the assistance of a friend from Australia presently. I'm in Australia for my studies and some investment projects with my new friend and partner.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact This Reverend John Peter, He is the person who helped me to come out from the refugee camp before the transfer was made. He's contact data thus:

Reverend John Peter
Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221765389344
Email: ([email protected])

Ask him to send you the bank draft of ( $300.000.00 ) Three hundred thousand United state dollars which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with Reverend John Peter and ask him where to send the certified bank draft to you. He will need your current address on how to send the certified bank draft to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the bank draft cheque so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings we went through at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here in Australia because of the investment projects and the processing of my studies which myself and my new partner are having at hand without confrontations.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the the Reverend on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send over the bank draft cheque to you without any delay. May God Bless you.

Cynthia.
Advertisement