Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#301463 by HillBilly Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:36 am
Hello Dear,

I have Paid the fee for your ATM CARD. But the manager of Eco Bank Benin told me that before the card will get to you that it will expired. So I told him to covert the card sum of 2.5 million Euro to BANK CHEQUE and all the necessary arrangement of delivering the sum of 2.5 million Euro in bank cheque was made with UPS EXPRESS DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY.

CONTACT PERSON: DR. Matt Bello (Director) HIS EMAIL: ([email protected]) try to contact this EMAIL ADDRESS :([email protected]) because they are in-charge of delivery your bank cheque to you, Please, Send them all your contacts information to able them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your bank cheque card .

this is what they need from you.

1. YOUR FULL NAME--------------
2.YOUR COUNTRY ----------------
3. YOUR HOME ADDRESS--------------
4.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER---------
5.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE ---------------
6.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE---------------------

Please make sure you send this information to the Director UPS Rev Matt Bello EXPRESS DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY,DR. (Director) with the address given to you. Note. UPS EXPRESS DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY doesn’t know the contents of the bank cheque. I register it as 1 Box Sensitive Photographic Film Material .They doesn’t know it contents money. This is to avoid them delaying the bank cheque.

The Deposit details:
Deposit Number: PLCC-101-PL45
Sort/Clearance Code: PLC /101-45/P50
Deposit Certificate N0.: 406576

bank cheque Description: 1 Box Sensitive Photographic Film Material Depositor: Mr. Joseph Morris
Note. they have finally agreed to collect 95Euro from you because of Tax clearance and security keeping fee.

Regards,
Mrs.Elizabeth James

Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: "REV MATT BELLO" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
X-Mailer: Atmail 7.8.0
X-Originating-IP: 197.234.219.92
Subject: Deposit Number: PLCC-101-PL45
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 03:45:41 -0700
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="=_63bfef5d7ca64ae2d2713e11969ad357"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Jul 2016 10:45:13.0442 (UTC) FILETIME=[4AC7B420:01D1E4CF]

* 197.234.219.92 Spacetel Benin Benin

Advertisement