Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#301515 by Tim Atem Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:28 am
reply-to: Sandra Bohiri - [email protected]
other email: [email protected]

Hello!

My name is Sandra Bohiri. I saw your profile in the internet and I love it! I think we can make it together! Let us be good and honest friends!

Please mail me back today so that I can send my photos to you and tell you more about myself!

I will like to know more about you, things that interests you and things that you dislike. All I want from you is to build a solid relationship with you because Love is caring and helping one another okay!

I live and work here in the United States of America (U.S.A).

I like to give gifts to my friends and help those in need as a work of God. Get back to me immediately so that I will send some gifts and Money to you for the work of God because this is my promise to God ok.

I want you to use this gifts and money for the work of God by building orphannage homes and schools for the poor and less priviledged people arround you as a work of God okay!
I will be waiting to receive your lovely reply today through my email address which is; [email protected]

Reply today so that I will send you some gifts of love and money for the work of God and humanity okay!!

Have a very nice and Lovely day as I am waiting for your Lovely reply today okay! Kissssss!
With Love from;
Sandra.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement