Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284205 by malu53 Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:38 am
Marcy
24, Breda, Netherlands
Last seen 8 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 25‑80, in Nigeria.

Hello nice to meet you, how are you dear? i am Mercy Alkhalifa,
i just view your profile now i become interested to know you.
please contact me with my email id (marcyalkhalifa7 @outlook.com)
i will tell you more about me.
Advertisement

#284488 by Fane Matye Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:12 am
2/4/2016

Marcy

Hello nice to meet you, how are you dear? i am Mercy Alkhalifa, i just view your profile now i become interested to know you. please contact me with my email id (marcyalkhalifa7@ outlook.com) i will tell you more about me. :laugh-s:
#286444 by AlanJones Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:46 am
Tel. Nos.: +221784822903 & +221763036789

Hello Dearest
How are you today, Please accept my sincere apologizes for sending this mail to you, I really like to have good relationship with you, I have a reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation. I know that my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other , It necessary to introduce myself in detail for you. I need your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me, I am Miss Marcy Alkhalifa 23years old girl from south Sudan. Living in orphanage home here in Senegal. My Late Father Dr. Majzoub Alkhalifa was a Neurological consultant in our government hospital he was a wealthy man and loving father.

One faithful day he was coming home from the hospital after work, and he ran into a failed brake lorry at a junction he died instantly and at that moment, I was with my mum, she received a distress call telling her the news and she loosed control and developed high blood pressure, people around help me to took her to the hospital, after three mouth, she pass away.

I contact you because of the maltreatment am receiving from my Uncle. He planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents. I wanted to escape to the Europe but he hide many of my valuable traveling documents. Luckily he did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the Orphanage home where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission. Life is not all that easy for me here, we eat only once a day coupled with the bad water we drink.

My father secretly deposited the sum of US$3.700.000.000 ( Three Million seven Hundred Thousand U.S Dollar in a bank in custody of my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. and I will like to continue my studies, as I was in the school, before the death of my parents in Sudan. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. The Reverend father that is in charge of this orphanage home his name is Donatus Diop who is the of the ( Church of God Mission ) and his contact phone number is ( +221784822903 or(+221763036789 ) If you call and ask him that you want to speak with me ( Marcy ) then he will send for me in the hostel to come ans answer your call.

I am staying at the female hostel waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it to a third party till I come over to your country because am afraid of loosing my life and the money, once the fund has been transferred into your account. I am using the orphanage computer to write you this mail. I hope my explanation is very clear? but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions. I have attached my picture in the body of this mail hope you will like it. Thanks as I hope to receive a mail from you soon.
I want you to send me your contact information's such as your

Name....................................................................
Age.......................................................................
Country................................................................
Telephone.............................................................
Occupation........................................................

Yours sincerely,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#301779 by malu53 Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:51 am
roya.me
still the same pic and email address
Real name Marcy
I am Female Looking for Male
Location Nebraska, USA
Here for Whatever, Dating, Friendship
Age 26 y.o.
Match's desired age from 18 to 86
About me i prefer to said it latter