Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#3026 by benjamin Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:09 pm
Peter Erik claims to be in London, and yet his IP address shows Nigeria, and his phone numbers are all +44 70... All of these numbers are numbers that can be redirected to anywhere in the world (in this case... Nigeria)

GREETINGS

Thanks for finding time to read this proposal. After thinking about this
transaction and the need to make contact with someone to assist me do it,
I found it interesting and decided to contact you for this business
transaction. Be so kind to contact me at your earliest convenience for a
possible business deal involving money transfer of about GBP 18.5 Million.

With your sincere assistant and co-operation, I am determined to work this deal out if we can do business. As at this moment, I am constrained to
issue more details about this business until your response is received. If
you are not familiar with the above information which I believe is scanty
for security purposes, please contact me for further details. This deal is
worth taking and highly profitable.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Warmest regards,

Peter Erik

and this is an earlier version:
Dear Friend,

This is a Management Placement on behalf of Mr. Kim Woo Choong.Mr.Kim Woo Choong is looking for an experienced business person/company that can profitably invest monies in excess of Thirty Nine Million US Dollars. Most importantly, you will be required to:
[1].Act as the original beneficiary of the funds.
[2].Receive the funds into a business/private bank account.
[3].Invest/Manage the funds outside of United Kingdom if you wish.

Mr.Kim Woo Choong is willing to pay 5% for your role as the beneficiary
partner to the funds. Also,a subsequent 10% "Management Commission" will
be paid for your advised investment services.A further 5% will be used to
write off any expense encurred in the course of transferring the principal
sum.

If you prefer to be re-contacted for more express information, please
send us your:

[1] Full Names:
[2] Direct Telephone No:

We expect your correspondence and our response will be swift.
Signed:

Mr.Peter Erik

He'll try his hand at any sort of scam: trunk box, wash wash, investment...

Will the real Peter Erik step forward? The answer of course is no, both of these passports are fake, and neither of the photos will be his.

A few more tips on the UK passport - It says "date of expire" - should be 'expiry', "surename" instead of 'surname'. Really it's just nonsense

And here is his "accomplice" Juliet Marbel, who can't even get her own name right. How can you tell this is not real? Firstly, the UK doesn't use # for number, secondly, the HSBC are no longer at that address, thirdly, the postcode is not a genuine and complete postcode, and lastly, no one uses the word 'sign', it's "signature", and does the signature really look anything like Juliet Ma(r)bel?
Last edited by benjamin on Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Advertisement

#3035 by benjamin Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:46 pm
some more "Peter Erik " scams

Hello dear,
Can you invest/safeguard funds amounting to Eighteen Million, Two Hundred Thousand Great British pounds (18.2 Million GBP) which will be under your control in your country.

The details of the transaction and fund will be communicated to you when you indicate interest and willingness to assist in this business venture.

If you are serious and willing to do this business, kindly send the following particulars:
Your full name:
Your Contact Address:
Your Tel/fax no:
Profession:
Company:
Sex:

If you can not do this business, kindly discard or disregard the mail.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Kind regards,
Sir. Peter Erik.

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 09:35:46 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Good day

Good day,This is a personal mail from me and it should be for your eyes only, kindly discard it if you are not capable of handling it with me. Can you safeguard/invest Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand Pounds that will be under your control in your country? This fund will be transferred to your personal account as soon as I receive your reply indicating your interest and ability to handle this. I will also give you more details on the source and where the funds was originated from. I am presently working with Lloyd Tsb Bank PLC (London) as an investment Consultant. I will be very glad if you will keep this business confidential, if you agree to this proposal, please send your details so that I will start internal processing of the transfer papers/documents that will guarantee the legitimate source of the funds into your account for an investment purpose. (a) Your private phone, mobile and fax numbers.(b) Your Full Name and address.(c) Your Age, marriage status.(D) Your
Occupation and Position In your company.This is authentic and risk free our sharing ratio will be subject to negotiation. I await for your affirmitive response. Kind regards,Sir. Peter Erik

#3036 by benjamin Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:25 pm
Another of his "identities"

#3116 by Peanut Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:31 pm
This is Peter Erik's latest format - nearly identical to the other one posted above - but he seems to have gotten rid of "Woo Choong". He seems to be sending these out from [email protected]:

Dear Friend,

My Name is Mr. Peter Adams Erik. I am contacting you for a business relationship. I wish to seek for your assistance to Invest in your country.

You will be required to:
[1].Stand as the original beneficiary of the funds.
[2].Receive the funds into a business/private bank account.
[3].Invest/Manage the funds

I am willing to pay 10% for your role as the beneficiary partner to the funds. Also,a subsequent 10% "Management Commission" will be paid for your advised investment services.A further 5% will be used to write off any expense encurred in the course of transferring the principal sum.

send us your:
[1] Full Names:
[2] Direct Telephone No:

We expect your correspondence and our response will be swift. (MY PRIVATE NUMBER +44 704-5792-999)

Mr. Peter Adams Erik

#3244 by Peanut Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:36 am
You may recognize this reply as well:

Dear XXXXX

Thanks for your mail. I really appreciate your Urgent Response to my mail.I have been trying since yesterday to reach you with the number you sent to me without luck. ( You can reach me with this Number +44 704-5792-999)
I seek your assistance to invest in your Country. I wish to invest the sum of $35.000.000.00 Million United states Dollars in Africa. My Area of interest is Real estate, Gold and Oil.
My name is Peter Erik. I am 58 Years old. I am Married with Four children and One Grand Child, I was former Stock Broker and this is where this fund was Originated. I cannot invest in my UK because of Huge Tax impose by the Government.
Be informed that this fund is free from Money laundering, Drug or Terrorist Activities and Must be Transfer legally. The fund will be transfer to you imediately we sign a biding Agreement.
Kindly send me the following informations.

1. Your full name and Address
2. Telephone, Fax and Mobile Number
3. Company Name and Position in your Company

I attach a copy of my International Passport. I shall be glad to hear back from you as soon as Possible.
I really want to handle this with you alone. I have been betrayed by an Idian Business man and this is something I don't wish to remember. I am trusting you with all my heart and I hope you will not betray me.
Regards
Peter Erik

Yet another ID card:

And some more forms:

#3290 by Peanut Thu May 01, 2008 1:03 pm
An extension form currently in use - used when a victim is really being squeezed and needs to wait till the next paycheck: :evil:

By the way, let's take a closer look at that document...

How is this in any way the signature of a "Juliet Marbel"? :wink: And notice it does not compare (even closely) to her ID card:

#3431 by Peanut Wed May 21, 2008 11:39 am
More forms - look familiar?

This scammer keeps busy. Examine the address in the top left of this form.

HSBS Holdings PLC
8 Canada Square
London E14 SHQ

While the address IS an HSBC location (their Head Office) the numbers are wrong. Verify this here:

http://www.hsbc.com/1/2/contact-us

The number 0044 7011148104 is a personal private number - not one that a major bank would go around putting on their forms!

Last edited by Peanut on Fri May 30, 2008 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#3496 by Peanut Wed May 28, 2008 4:16 pm
New e-mails and "new" scripts!

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

But not a very creative new name, apparently (that's so he can keep using his old ID cards - see above!)

1ST LETTER
Dear friend,

My name is Peter Agwa Erik. I write to request your co-operation in my desire to find a foreign partner who will assist me in the relocation and invest large amount of money.

I seek your assistance to invest in your country if you are interested; kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

I am willing to pay 10% for your role as the beneficiary partner to the funds. Also,a subsequent 10% "Management Commission" will be paid for your advised investment services.A further 5% will be used to write off any expense encurred in the course of transferring the principal sum.

send us your:
[1] Full Names:
[2] Direct Telephone No:

We expect your correspondence and our response will be swift.
Closing with anticipation.

Regards

Peter Agwa Erik.

2ND LETTER
REF: UK/OFC/20X2/08

ATTENTION: FUND BENEFICIARY

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL ADVICE FROM THE CBN OFFSHORE VERIFICATION
DEPARTMENT LONDON; THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE CENTRAL BANK HAS RELEASED YOUR LONG AWAITED INHERITANCE/ CONTACT FUND.

FROM THE RECORDS OF OUTSTANDING DEBTS DUE FOR PAYMENT WITH THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE, YOUR NAME WAS DISCOVERED ON THE LIST OF THE BENEFICIARIES WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEIR PAYMENTS,

WE ARE ATTENTIVE THAT YOU HAVE MADE OUTSPOKENLY EFFORTS TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND WHICH WAS HINDER BY MISCHIEVOUS OFFICIAL WHO EXTORT MONEY FROM THE BENEFICIARY IN PRETENCES OF ASSISTING THEM AND YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO MAKE ANY UPFRONT PAYMENT TO ANY OFFICIAL OR AGENT OF THE MINISTRY BEFORE PAYMENT.

YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE DIRECTIVES, WE WISH TO APOLOGIZED FOR YOUR PAYMENT DELAY. THIS IS AS THE RESULT OF THE ON GOING RE-ORGANIZATION IN THE MINISTRY.

WE APOLOGIZED FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS DELAY MIGHT CAUSE. WE WISH TO ASSURE OF UNFLINCHING COMMITMENT TO DISCHARGE OUR STATUTORY OBLIGATION TO YOUR OPTIMUM SATISFACTION.

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION,

YOURS SINCERELY,

DR. PETER ERIK

HEAD OFFICER OFFSHORE VERIFICATION

Where is this money coming from? Well Peter John Erik has an explanation for that, too!

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thanks for your reply.

I believe in Transparency, I will not fail to tell you the Origin of this money. There is no risk attached to you in this business. I made this money when I was the Director of an Investment Firm, I have more than 200 Different Corporate Investment attached to my PORTFOLIO whose Capital Investment Funds are been managed and administered by me alone.

This Capital Investment Funds has a value of US$244 Billion FIXED. The $244 Billion is been used for trading in Stock Market, Crude Oil and Lending with Profit Returns. Every Year, each Corporate Investor is expected to receive 20% interest from his total Investment Capital Funds which is paid to the Investor annually as their Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP).

However, I made average of 21.2% from the Investor's Investment Capital Funds(IICF) annually which have exceeded our targeted 20% of Investment Total Investment Capital Funds. On this note,the extra 1.2% from the 21.2% is been retained by me as my personal profits for managing the Capital Investment.

B.) WHY WERE YOU CONTACTED?: I carefully deposited this money into the bank. I cannot invest this money in United Kingdom because of tax and the Monetary Policy in this country that Militate Public Servante to Possess Such amount of Money, This is why i contacted you to stand in for me and Receive (USD) $15 Million for Immediate Investment.

Be informed that I will obtain all the necessary Legal Documents which will prove that this Money is not related to Money Laundry or Terrorist activities and every step we are going to take must be legal.

(I.) DISBURSEMENT: The amount to be transferred into your nominated account is (GBP) $35 Million United States Dollars .

SHARING RATIO:
Total:- (USD) $15 Million 20% Goes to you 75% Goes to me, which i proposed to invest in UK,and also in other low risk lucrative investments you will advise me. 5% for expenses both local,International calls. But we can put resources together and Invest if you so desire. I will send to you a draft Agreement which abide us. Both of us has to sign the Agreement before the release of this Money to you. I attached a copy of my Passport. Kindly send me a copy of your International Passport. I shall be glad to hear back from you soonest.

HERE IS MY PRIVATE NUMBER; +44-704-5792-999

Regards.

Peter John Erik

Examine the e-mail closely.

I made this money when I was the Director of an Investment Firm
Yeah? Which firm? I would be happy to call them and verify this.

"I carefully deposited this money into the bank. I cannot invest this money in United Kingdom because of tax and the Monetary Policy in this country that Militate Public Servante to Possess Such amount of Money."
This is false. There is no such laws in the UK.

75% Goes to me, which i proposed to invest in UK,and also in other low risk lucrative investments you will advise me.
He can't invest 100% of the money in the UK due to these mysterious laws, but he CAN invest 75%? This story doesn't hold water.

Most of this really makes no sense at all, but they attempt to talk "above your heads" and use a lot of those acronyms (EMRCP, IICF) to make it sound like this is a formal and professional letter.

Try this. Google some of the crazier sounding sentences in there. Put them in quotes and see what happens. After a few tries you're going to find something like what I found.

Don't be fooled - click Delete.

#3692 by Peanut Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:56 am
Our scammer has taken to warning people ABOUT Scamwarners and, particularly, a few members of our staff (David Smithe and Kevin Hill). This is good news! It means he is starting to feel the pinch and more and more victims are becoming educated.

Just remember:

1) Who is asking you for money/fees - us of them?

2) Who is encouraging you to tell ANYONE and EVERYONE about this transaction - and who is asking you to keep it secret and hidden?

When in doubt, please, do the research yourself! We've had victims call HSBC bank directly, take the letters to the police. TALK to the real authorities and get yourself educated about what you are getting into.

Any legitimate business offer would have no problem with you consulting the authorities, and you can be sure that all of that is fine by us!! :D

Our scammer has another e-mail and character to add to your BLOCK/SPAM FOLDER list. For all of you past victims out there, you might want to take note that he is now trying to get back at you by denouncing....himself!

Mallam Chris Mohammend
[email protected]

Sir,

There is a little miss up. Have you been Represented by Ms Juliet Marbel? I hope you have not.( This Lady is a fraud)I will email you immediately i get your Answer.

Yours truly,

Mallam Chris Mohammend

I'm sure you can see where this is going...
Last edited by Peanut on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#3708 by Peanut Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:56 am
Juliet Marbel has adopted a couple new, more in depth scripts, but same old BS.

Also we're getting reports of more characters you should keep your eye on. If you have been scammed by Juliet Marbel and have any of these e-mail addresses, please help us update this thread! These are individuals that may be part of the same 419 gang - or they may just be one of the numerous identities held by this scammer:

Moses Davids
Jane Brown
Patrick Mansinga
Mallam Chris Mohammend

Dear XXXXXX,

I write to knowledge the receipt of your mail. I have discuss this with Mr. Moses Davids and I told her that I will be glad to be of assistance to both of you but you should understand HSBC like any other Banks has code of ethnics for their principal executives and financial officers and your failure to observe the terms of this code may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment and violations of this code of ethics may also constitute of law and may result in civil and criminal penalties.

A principal officer is prohibited from directly or indirectly taking any action to fraudulently influence, coerce, manipulate or mislead the bank's independent accountants for the purpose of rendering the statements of the bank or secret information's to the customers.

I as a principal officer shall not represent the Bank in any transaction where I have any material connection or substantial financial interest. When acting for the Bank, no Bank Official shall make or approve any loan to any family member or any business in which a family member has a significant financial interest, or shall exercise any discretionary authority whatsoever with respect to any other transaction or course of dealing between the Bank and any such family member or business.

Bank Officials should not commence or continue any relationships with outsiders which might, even by implication, cause embarrassment to themselves or impair the Bank's best interest or public position. Bank Officials are to avoid conflicts involving business opportunities which come to their attention as a result of their duties with the Bank

In the course of performing Bank duties, Bank Officials acquire confidential information considered by customers to be extremely sensitive. This information must not be revealed to unauthorized persons, nor will customers' finances be discussed with others within or outside the Bank unless their duties require the information. Information about customers can be released only when authorized by the customer or subpoenaed by a court of law or the IRS, and then the information released must be accurate and within the confines of the authorizing document .

Diplomatic Cash Delivery is the Fastest and best Means to receive large amount without be subjected to huge tax fee and capital Gain tax which must be settle by the receiver of the fund.

I ATTACHED MY WORKING INDENTITY CARD AND I REQUIRE YOU TO FORWARD TO ME A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

You did not send me your name. Please kindly send the following to me.

1. Your Full Name

2. Your Address

3. Occupation

4. Position in your company.

5. Age and Marital Status

I will send you the project plan immediately i received your postive response on the code of ethic i mentioned above. please do not reply if you are not ready to adhere to these code of ethic.

I wait for your response.

Mrs Juliet Marbel

Dear XXXXXX,

Thanks for the informations you sent to me. Your payment voucher has been forwarded to the remittance and Exchange Department and they will contact you tomorrow. be informed that the fund is an Inheritance and it must pass through due Process.

Here are the requirements for an Inheritance fund. These requires some documentation and money.

You will get a letter of Administration.

Affidavite of Claim 1& 2

Change of ownerhip and Inheritance Certificate

Money Laundering Certificate. This certificate is very sensative and is being issued by the BFC, In the brave new world of post 9/11 AML requirements, Financial institutions are requires to develop comprehensive procedures to combat money laundering and to ensure compliance with the New Government Regulation.

APPROVED INVENTORIES DOCUMENTS : Inventories were performed for people who died, regardless of whether or not they left a will - they list interesting information, such as an approximate death date, name of estate administrator (possibly a spouse or next of kin), perishable items owned by the deceased (slaves, personal effects, furniture, etc, but NOT LAND),

3) LETTERS TESTAMENTARY: When a person died leaving a will, "Letters Testamentary" were issued to the executor/s granting him/her power to administer the estate including the performance of an inventory of the deceased's estate. These can give a clue as to the death date of an individual as they cite the date that the will was probated. Of course the names of the executors will always be given which may show a "next of kin" or a "close business or personal" associate. Of course they will also mention the parish of the deceased. .

4) LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION: If a person died intestate (without leaving a will), Letters of Administration were granted to an individual (usually a spouse, kin, friend or business associate) which gave them power to administer the deceased's estate including the performance of an Inventory.

These letters of administration will give you a "ballpark" idea as to date of death since they show when the letter of administration was granted. Of course they will also mention the parish of the deceased.

I will use some of these informations to obtain some of required Documents from the Royal Crown Court. These documents will authenticate you as the beneficiary of this money..

Thanks for your understanding. Do get Back to me Immediately

Juliet Marbel

Dear XXXXXX,

Thanks for your clarifications. The bank has today officially received your registration code and the Bank has endorsed the code for affirmation.

The total Fee payable on Tax varies. There are many kinds of tax. Inheritance tax, Capital Gain etc. If you have been nominated as someone's personal representative you have to value all of the assets that the deceased person owned. This valuation must accurately reflect what the assets would reasonably fetch in the open market at the date of death

Inheritance Tax is the tax that is paid on your estate. This is the whole thing you possess at the time of your death, less what you owe. It's also occasionally payable on assets you may have given away during your lifetime. Assets include things like property, possessions, money and investments.

Not everyone pays Inheritance Tax on death. It only applies if the taxable value of your estate (including your share of any jointly owned assets and assets held in some types of trusts) when you die is above N6.6000.00 Nigeria Currency (2008-2009 tax year). It is only payable on the excess above this nil rate band.

There are also a number of exemptions which allow you to pass on amounts (during your lifetime or in your will) without any Inheritance Tax being due, for example:

if your fund in the bank is pass to your husband, wife or civil partner and you are both domiciled in the Africa, there is no Inheritance Tax to pay even if it's above N6.6000.00 Nigeria Currency nil rate band.

Mr. King. You are not domiciled in Africa and your partner did not present to the bank any will from your late partner. Your Partner should have appointed you as the executor and this would have automatically establish you by law the sole Beneficiary of the Amount he left in the Bank.

Your late partner is entitled to pay 1.01% on Tax. They are paying this because the executor of illegalized will is not domiciled in Africa. I have advised your Representative to Legalized or Register your company with the Corporate Affaire Commission.

By doing this. She will not pay the 1.01% on Tax but will she will only for the Foreign Company Registration Fee and Stamp Duty which will not cost above $70.000.00.

Contact me if you require auxiliary Explanation.

Yours truly,

Mallam Chris Mohammend

#3800 by Peanut Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:16 pm
Peter Erik returns from this account: [email protected]

Attention:Fund Benneficiary

World Bank Group And United Nation Organization do hereby give
this irrevocable approval order with Release Code:GNC/3480/02/00
in your contact entitlement payment with the UNITED NATION to your nominated bank account.Now your new Payment, united nation Approval No:UN5685P,White House.

We wish to urgently inform you that the sum of 15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million Great British Pounds Sterling) equivalent to Thirty Thousand United States Dollars(30,000,000.00 US$) has been paid into our bank on your favour ,from a corresponing financial institution,
with instructions and payment order to pay you.

ApprovalNo:WH44CV,ReferenceNO.-35460021, Allocation NO: 674632 refrence NO:103,Released Code NO:Immediate Citibank Telex confirmation NO:-1114433; Secret transaction NO:XXTN013, Having recieved these vital payment number , therefore qualifies you now to recieved and confirm Your payment with the Bank Of America immediately .
Please verify the availiable funds from your telephone or mobile phone,by following the below instructions and keying the below information on your phone.

From your phone Dial the Bank of America Number and
follow the instruction carefully.
Bank of America Number: +1 206 453 0445
For Security Pass Code , press: 1945
For Your Account No, Press: 353355338884
For Pin ,Press: 3588
For Transfer, Press 1
Transfer Code , Press: 269034

To this regards,we advice you contact Omaria Revillas immediately assistance,and obtain the transfer acess code which is needed for you to transfer your funds to any designated account of your choice.

Contact this lady immediately for the transfer code and get back to us for confirmation.
Find below contact
email: [email protected]:
Tel:+16467783496

This is the final payment approved ,we apologize for the delay you might have encountered in the past,in recieving this fund,this is the final payment for this quarter,we advice,you make the best use of this. Finally be notified that you have just 1 week to get your
funds out of the Bank or your payment will be cancelled.

Sincerely,

Sir Peter Erik

#5843 by Peanut Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:20 pm
New letters, but the same old scam...

Peter Erik
[email protected]

DEAR .

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO OUR ENQUIRY. FROM THE RECORDS IN OUR SYSTEM.
THE SUM OF $18.MILLION US DOLLARS WAS CREDITED ON YOUR NAME. YOU ARE
ADVICE NOT TO MAKE ANY ADVANCE PAYMENT TO ANY STAFF OR AGENT OF THE
MINISTRY OR CENTRAL BANK.

KINDLY RECONFIRM THIS INFORMATION'S FOR IMMEDIATE RE-ACCESSMENT.

[1]CONTACT ADDRESS:
[2]DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:
[3]FAX NUMBER:
[4]YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS:
[5]YOUR AGE AND MARRIED STATUS
[6]YOUR COMPAMY NAME
[7]YOUR POSITION IN THE COMPANY

WE SHALL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY TO EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT AS SOON AS WE HEAR
FROM YOU.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

YOUR TRUELY.

MR. PETER ERIK.

FOR THE MINISTRY

Sir Peter Erik
[email protected]

Ms. Omaria Revillas
[email protected]

Attention:Fund Benneficiary

The Executive Committee of the debt Reconciliation do hereby give this irrevocable approval order with Release Code:GNC/3480/02/00 in your Contract/inheritance entitlement payment with has been over due for payment or wrongly Processed to your nominated bank account.Now your new Payment Approval No IS UN5685P,

We wish to urgently inform you that the sum of 15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million Great British Pounds Sterling) equivalent to Thirty Million United States Dollars(30,000,000.00 US$) has been paid into a Provisional Account on your favour ,from a corresponing financial institution,with instructions and payment order to pay you.

Approval No:WH44CV,Reference NO. -35460021, Allocation NO: 674632 refrence NO:103,Released Code NO:Immediate Citibank Telex confirmation NO:-1114433; Secret transaction NO:XXTN013,

Having recieved these vital payment number , therefore qualifies you now to recieved and confirm Your payment with Our Endorsed financial House .

Please verify the availiable funds from your telephone or mobile phone,by following the below instructions and keying the below information on your phone.

From your phone Dial and follow the instruction carefully.
Dial this Number: +1 206 453 0445
For Security Pass Code , press: 1945
For Your Account No, Press: 353355338884
For Pin ,Press: 3588
For Transfer, Press 1
Transfer Code , Press: 269034

Kindly contact Ms. Omaria Revillas for assistance if you are unable to confirm your payment and obtain the transfer acess code which is needed for you to transfer your funds to any designated account of your choice.

Contact this lady immediately for the transfer code and get back to us for confirmation.
Find below contact
email: http://[email protected]
Tel:+44 709 2194 169
we apologize for the delay or Inconveniences you might encounter during the past years in the itinerary of pursuing your payment.

Sincerely,

Sir Peter Erik

Richard .E. Wukovich
"MR. RICHARDS" <[email protected]>
"RICHARDS WUKOVICH" <[email protected]>

Dear Friend,

Allow me to introduce myself, My name IS Mr Richard .E. Wukovich,The Former Fund Manager of Fidelity Investment,The World Largest Fund Management Company with over £1.2 Trillion Capital Investment Fund member UN diplomatic core, and a member of Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP)

I am contacting you based on my personal interest to develop a mutual business relationship with you in your country. I seek your Partnership to Invest in Real Estate or Industry in your country..

l will like to receive your response for me to release the details and nature of this transaction.

Please include your telephone and Fax Number.

Thanks for your attention to this Proposal.

Best Regards,

Mr Richard .E. Wukovich