Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#304329 by AlanJones Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:29 am
Tel. No.: +2347080848386

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail and we appreciate your interest to hire the services of our Chamber to undertake the process for the tender you won with Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority for the supply of XXX.

Bellow are the Modus Operandi (mode of operation) for the registration of your company on Category "C" contractor with Nigerian Contractors Monitoring Council (NCMC) and other Legal process.

We have confirmed from the Chairman of the Board of UBRBDA that your contract is in Category C.

This is the requirement for registration for Non Resident Category C contractor.

A. Documents.
       i.  Approval Letter you got from the Awardee.(CONFIRMED)
       ii. Proforma invoice (assured copy)
       iii. Proof of the company registration in your country.

You may send the above documents to me through email attachment, I have also confirmed from the Chairman that your invoice is in US Dollars.

B. Charges.
       i.  Registration Application Form fee: US$ 75.00
       ii. Registration Certification Processing fee: US$ 1,665.00
       iii. Affidavit of Support: US$ 50.00
       iv. Retaining fee / Service Charge: US$ 120
       Total Charges: US$ 1,910.00

You may transfer the money to me through Swift transfer to my foreign currency bank account as stated below.

A/C NAME: Olatunde Raymond
    A/C NO: 1767246943
    SORT CODE: 076153237
    SWIFT CODE: PRDTNGLA
    BANK NAME: SKYE BANK NIGERIA PLC
    BANK ADDRESS: 118 IJU ROAD AGEGE LAGOS.,NIGERIA..
    Amount: US$1,910.00

After making the transfer, you will need to send the swift transfer slip to me for tracing and confirmation.

We can complete the registration within 24 hours after confirmation of the amount and send you the registration certificate.

Thank you.

Attn: Barrister. Olatunde Raymond.
 OLATUNDE RAYMOND & PARTNERS
 125, Kudrat Abiola way Oregun Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.
 Tel: +234-7080848386

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement