Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#304697 by epifaniagob Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:10 pm
Greetings,

Thank you for getting back to me as I have requested, I just wanted to a way we can fully understand each and I believe that corresponding through the email will make for a better understanding as well as give confidentiality to the matter. I want our communication to be basically through the email, please. My name is Mr. George R. Turner and I ask for your help in getting the money left behind by late Mr. Alfredo Aquilino Navarro who was a citizen of your country. If this will endanger your position and reputation, I would not have contacted you. This is safe and beneficial to both of us financially. I am presently the operations manager of our bank here in Minnesota, United States and please do keep these information to yourself. I will give you more details of myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you accept to do this with me.

Late Mr. Alfredo Aquilino Navarro lived and worked in Minnesota, United States as a real estate businessman and he deposited in our bank the sum of eight million, twenty two thousand US dollars (US$8,022,000) as fixed deposit for a period two years in 2003 and this deposit has not been claimed until this moment. It is the routine of our bank to transfer all deposits whose owners are not in touch with by the bank for a period exceeding ten years to the US Department of the Treasury and this account has been listed among those to be transferred to the Department of the Treasury. One thing with this particular account that attracted my interest is that the depositor did not put any beneficiary at the time he made the deposit and therefore did not leave anyone for our bank to contact where he is not available. I have on my own undertaken an independent investigation to know his whereabouts since there is no one else to contact and I realized that he died in 2004 as a result of heart related illness in Mexico while on vacation. Our bank does not know about his death even as I write you this email.

I have gone to his last known address and everyone that knew him confirmed he was dead and I also inquired from the registrar of deaths in Mexico, his death was registered and there is no known relative of him as well. All these made it impossible for me to locate any of his relatives, since this is the issue, I want to put your name as his beneficiary in his records with our bank so you can apply and make the claim as the legal beneficiary of the money. I know there are lots of Filipinos living here in the United States but because of the way our bank works, it is only someone outside of United States that can successfully make the claim. It does not matter if you knew him or not, it does not matter if you had any kind of relationship with him or not, I will guide you all the way until the claim is made. It is not a matter of being greedy, we are not hurting anyone by making this claim and it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in the hands of few corrupt government officials while we have the opportunity to live better with the money when claimed. This transaction is a risk free one and as the operations manager of our bank, the final approval of your application will be done by me. Once I approve it, you will have the right to claim the money.

We will share the money into two equal parts (50:50) when the claim is made and I will come over to your country for my own share of the money. Everything will be done successfully as I am in a position to influence things in our favor, have no fear about this. Right now, I have all the copies of documents relating to the deposit he made that you will file to back up this claim. All I require is your sincerity and honest cooperation to enable us make this claim successfully and we have to do this within the shortest time possible because the money will be reverted to the government's account if not claimed now. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and reconfirm the below information of yours to enable me put them up in his records as his beneficiary:

1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address:
3. Telephone Number:
4. Age:

Once I receive the above information, I will put them in his records and once done, I shall inform you on what next to do to make sure you receive the money. Please, make sure you have a valid identity bearing the name you will give me, it is very important as our bank will require your identity proof before letting you have the money. I am waiting for your consent and details in order to move to the next step towards getting the money. Please, this is really a serious transaction and I want you to take it seriously too. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. George R. Turner.
Phone: <snip>

Dear Partner,

I have successfully put in your name into our records as the beneficiary of the deposit made by Late Mr. Alfredo Aquilino Navarro. I am certain that within the next one week the money will be in your bank account, you will only have to follow my directives to avoid mistakes in the process of making the claim. The truth about the claim is that our bank will turn this deposit to the treasury's account if no effort is made to make the claim on or before the end of Sept 2016 and it is important we are quick in applying for the claim. As I previously assured you, you stand no risk of any kind in this as I am here to influence things in our favor and I am 100% sure that we will be successful. Your application will be expressly processed and approved since it is on my table that the application will come as the operations manager of our bank. It does not matter if you have any relationship with Late Mr. Alfredo Aquilino Navarro or not, you do not have to worry for any reason.

Before I proceed, let me tell you a little about myself. I was born on the 14th day of October, 1958, I was originally from Montana but now live in Minnesota where I work. I am married and God blessed my marriage with two beautiful daughters, my family means the world to me and that is the reason I am after this money as I want to use it to take care of my wife's ill health which is demanding a lot. If I am not sure of this transaction in terms of our safety and success, I would never be involved in it as I would not want to bring shame upon myself and that of my family. As I told you, the deposited amount is eight million, twenty two thousand US dollars (US$8,022,000) and the interest is compounded yearly at rate of 4% with no rollover option. With this, the amount (principal plus interest) we are going to get is eight million, six hundred and seventy six thousand, five hundred and ninety five thousand US dollars and twenty cents (US$8,676,595.20) and this will go a long way in helping our finances. Once the money is in your bank account, I will come over to your country any weekend following the day you receive the money for my own share.

You will cannot come to our bank in person for the claim to avoid being asked questions you cannot give the right answers to and thereby jeopardize our chances of getting the money. For this same reason, you must not call our bank on phone, if you our bank calls you on phone which I doubt because of the time difference, tell them to send you emails only, these are some of the security measures to stick to in order to be successful. The next thing I will do is to send you the application letter of claim which you will have to send to our bank through the email. The application letter of claim will come with two documents attached to it: the certificate of deposit and the last letter our bank sent to him. I will have to give you our bank's email address in my next email which will come immediately after this one. You are to read the email very carefully for proper understanding on what you are to do. Our bank is not aware that I am behind you in making this claim and they are not to know hence the need to for you to keep this to yourself.

Please, do cooperate with me as I will be here to guide you on how to deal with our bank until the claim is completely made. Whatever response you get from our bank after making contact with it should be forwarded to me as well as every other email to enable me give you a proper guide on what next to do. Once you send the application letter of claim to our bank, you are to inform me so as to enable me follow it up. My assurance is that nothing will stop us from getting the claim and we will never face any problems now or in the further as I have taken care of all the security aspects of the transaction. Thank you.

===================================================================================
This application letter of claim (which starts from Dear Sir and ends with your name) together with the attached documents should be sent to this email address: [email protected]

Do remember to remove this part of the email with double dotted lines before sending the application to the bank. Send the application now to enable it processed as soon as possible.
============================================================================

Dear Sir,
Application Letter of Claim

I am writing from the Philippines and it is my wish to apply for the claim of the deposit belonging to Mr. Alfredo Aquilino Navarro who died in Mexico in 2004 without leaving a will. The fixed deposit account number is 0811278220 and I am the beneficiary to the account. To support my application, I have attached a copy of his deposit certificate and the last letter you wrote to him in regard of the said deposit. I would have made this claim before now if I had known about it. It was about four days back that I received a parcel about the deposit from someone who described himself as a friend to Late Mr. Alfredo Aquilino Navarro and he asked me to put up the claim immediately.

From the attached letter, I learned that the deposit will be lost to the treasury department if nothing is done to claim the deposit by 30/09/2016. I do not wish to let this happen, hence my application for its claim as I was a close friend to late Mr. Alfredo Aquilino Navarro. I will not be disposed to come to the United States of America in person for the claim; I will be willing to tender my bank account details where the money will be transferred to me once my application is approved. Thank you in advance as I hope my application will be given your urgent consideration and approval.

Your sincerely,
<snip>
Advertisement