Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#307416 by Mike Wilson Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:50 pm
"Diplomatic Freight Cargo Services" <[email protected]>
Diplomatic Freight & Cargo Services Ltd (D.F.C.S)
03 PYariki Port, New Delhi
India Central.
Tel: +91 7291054891
Regarding

My name is Mr. Michael Moses. A military private agent, sent to deliver to you a Consignment from the Engineering military unit in Baghdad, Iraq , by Sgt. Clarkson Cam. I am at the India Air Force Headquarters in New Delhi, the consignment was address, tagged as personal effects and covered with a diplomatic coverage consignment trunk box. It was registered in your information. Please you are to Re-confirm to me your full contact delivery details in case there is any change and a scanned copy of your consignment deposit certificate for proper verification before shipment tomorrow. Thank you ! ! !

Always reach my office for guidance and information's.

Contact Period!
Between the hours of 8.30 am - 6.30 Pm (Monday-Friday) and 8.30 am - 3.00 pm (Saturday). Please feel free to contact us via telephone/email or fax on our operating hours.

Sincerely,
Mr. Michael P. Moses
Senior Partner @ Diplomatic Freight & Cargo Services Ltd.

Images used in this scam

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement