Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#305841 by Mortal Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:44 pm
reply-to: [email protected]
Donation of £6,000,000.00 is made to you, For info email to: [email protected]

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
Advertisement

#306849 by Tim Atem Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:34 am

I am Mr. Khalid Mohamed a citizen of Kuwait, an oil explorer in Kuwait and Angola for 18 years before my illness but currently residing in USA. I will appreciate if you can help me. I Lost my wife last 4yrs in this same sickness, We were married for twelve years without a child; she died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Since her death I too have been battling with both Cancer problems. I have an Estate worth £6 Million GBP with The Co-operative Bank in the United Kingdom. I made this contact with you based on reliable information available to me courtesy of an agency that helps seek people by their email and confirmed by my local chambers of commerce and industry concerning your reputation. I also prayed over it and I am convinced you can handle it sincerely.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only 2 month to live due to my ailment. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a charity/orphanage home or devoted Allah (God) fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct therein. I want you to use this money in all sincerity to fund charity homes (motherless homes), orphanages, and widows. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my relatives are into radical organization and I don't want a situation where this money will be misused in an unholy manner. Please pray for me to recover as your prayers will go a long way in uplifting my spirit.

Right now I am in the hospital in United State of America where I am receiving medical treatment, here I have a Doctor that checks my email and helps me in typing my messages too, but I still try to make this contact with you to be highly confidential and I would want you to also maintain that from your side. All I want you to do is to give this money to you by presenting an authorization letter to my Bank to identify you as the new beneficiary of the money. My illness is getting worse and the doctor said I have very limited time to live on earth. You will have 30% of the total sum for your effort and time and then donate the remaining 70% to Charity, If you can help me, please give me the under mentioned details of you, so as to enable me give reference to my lawyer concerning you, because my lawyer would be the one to arrange every document needed including the change of ownership for the transfer of the money to you as my newly appointed beneficiary.

No 1, Your name:
No 2, Your address:
No 3, Your Occupation:
No 4, Age/ Date Of Birth:
No 5, Your Contact Phone Number/cell:
No 6, Your Country

Once I receive your positive reply, I will then forward your details to my Lawyer for due process. I will let you know as soon as I receive your reply, I would also love to see your picture if possible. I want you to always pray for me. Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted Individual for this same purpose. Until I hear from you by email and text messages; my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.

God Bless You.
Your Brother,
Khalid Mohamed.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#307020 by Tim Atem Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:44 pm
Khalid's fake bank:

Co-Operative Bank
Mr. John Baines

emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]

phone numnber: +44-7042062510

phone number: (940) 268-5717

My Beloved

How are you today Actually I feel much fulfilled to read your e-mail. My greatest joy is your sincerity to help me archive my dreams when am gone. May the good lord bless you abundantly. I have sent your details to my lawyer by the name Barrister Thomas Harvey who is based in UK. I also told him about my decision to WILL the money to you, i want you to know that i would appreciate if you could keep this transaction highly confidential because i don't want any of my family members to know about it because they would not use the money as am going to instruct them due to their bad life style.

My family members are always with me here at the hospital and i don't want them to suspect any of my plans, you can only reach me by text messages on my phone because i would not be able to talk on phone due to my illness that as affected my lungs and cant talk properly, this is my cell phone number : 9402685717 , please do feel free to reach me by sending SMS/ Text and we can communicate better.

I would want you to contact my Bank right away as my beneficiary because my doctor has informed me that I would be going for a major surgery soon. So I might not be available for some time, I want you to always pray for me. I am putting all my trust in you although I do not know you in person, but I have full trust in you as I am being lead by my spirit and i follow my heart.

The Co-operative Bank
Contact Person: Mr. John Baines
Email: [email protected] ; [email protected]
TEL : +447042062510

I have just sent a mail to my bank to notify my want you to contact my bank with the bank email address stated above as have instructed and i hope to receive your SMS for more communication.

May God bless you abundantly as you do this for me, please make sure you always pray for me to survive the major surgery.

Thank you so much for willing to help me

Your Beloved Brother
Khalid Mohamed.

Also a text from Khalid:
940-268-5717 - Denton, TX
9/21/16 4:24 PM 67 minutes ago

+19402685717: Hello <snipped> This is Khalid Mohamed, thank you for getting back to help me, have just sent you a mail to your email, please check for more details. 4:24 PM

#307069 by Tim Atem Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:32 am

The Cooperative Bank
13 New Rd, Oxford OX1 1LG,
London, United Kingdom.
(Contact Person) Mr. John Baines

RE: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT ON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR CLAIM APPLICATION

We ( The Cooperative Bank ) hereby acknowledge the receipt of your claim application received by this office in respect to the remittance of the sum of £6 Million Great Britain Pounds (GBP) in your favor, being deposited by our Customer Mr. Khalid Mohamed, as his sole Next-of-kin/investment Partner of the said fund as stated in his will forwarded to this Bank.

In line with our Next-of-kin/investment policies and allied administration matters, this application has been scrutinized and verified by the management of this Bank. To enable us proceed with your request as stated with our Customer on the Next-of-kin/investment agreement, you are required to forward the under listed documents to this Bank as soon as possible for further verification.

1) A scanned copy of your identification material (International Passport/Driver's license)
2) A sworn Affidavit of claim from the British Crown Court.
3) Deed/ will signed by Mr. Khalid Mohamed to you.

We shall upon the receipt of the above mentioned documents approve the remittance of the sum of £6 Million GBP to you through Bank to Bank wire transfer to your designated Bank Account.

Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.

Sincerely
Mr. John Baines,
Bank Director Of Operations,
The Cooperative Bank

Header:

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.107.16.22 with SMTP id y22csp2328272ioi;
Wed, 21 Sep 2016 21:37:40 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.25.92.155 with SMTP id u27mr8687065lfi.51.1474519060222;
Wed, 21 Sep 2016 21:37:40 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from forward7m.cmail.yandex.net (forward7m.cmail.yandex.net. [5.255.216.200])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u128si15801496lff.387.2016.09.21.21.37.37
for <<snipped>>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Wed, 21 Sep 2016 21:37:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 5.255.216.200 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=5.255.216.200;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass [email protected];
spf=neutral (google.com: 5.255.216.200 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from mxback6g.mail.yandex.net (mxback6g.mail.yandex.net [77.88.29.167]) by forward7m.cmail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 27EC221676 for <<snipped>>; Thu, 22 Sep 2016 07:37:37 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from web2g.yandex.ru (web2g.yandex.ru [95.108.252.102]) by mxback6g.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTP id lC1zZgVGoT-bboa00Zt; Thu, 22 Sep 2016 07:37:37 +0300
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=co-operative.e-nets.co.uk; s=mail; t=1474519057; bh=w1fsyiiqyzGAatoEckfQYYXkkoG0joiIq77V5mAa5D0=; h=From:
To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:Message-Id:Date; b=gm8w8wEFzQZUWeWFSxjklEibd1mJX0Fn9s+Asio3216g/hj26nQ7niVmyzNF7t+OY
eaVtw+3pXE89MhZKjsZZr1qzQTMqWfAiuUtbtSRcI9ikp7+mOO6ADM3B0C9viZaW6K
88ddQ5xS2vs3xPFeXpAeL7iwH77WAaxr0F8YQ/5I=
Authentication-Results: mxback6g.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass [email protected]
Received: by web2g.yandex.ru with HTTP; Thu, 22 Sep 2016 07:37:36 +0300
To: <<snipped>>
In-Reply-To: <CAERvbZx+GZi26vCWdhXbM95++LBrfQ9aLOxW0NnQY=PvGjOf8Q@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAERvbZx+GZi26vCWdhXbM95++LBrfQ9aLOxW0NnQY=PvGjOf8Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: The Cooperative Bank ........... ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Mailer: Yamail [ http://yandex.ru ] 5.0
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 07:37:36 +0300
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8

#307073 by Tim Atem Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:04 am
Khalid's fake lawyer:

BARCLAY CHAMBERS
Barrister Thomas Harvey

Email: [email protected]

My Beloved

Thank God the Bank respond to you this early, you have to contact my attorney to help get the documents across to you as soon as possible, have already told him much about you and his in the better position to provide you with every documents the bank might request from you, these are his contact details as follows:

BARCLAY CHAMBERS
Barrister Thomas Harvey
Email: [email protected]

Please do get in touch with him for he would be expecting your mail, forward to him the details you got from the bank so he would know how to go about it, please feel free to get close to him, he has been working with me for the past 12 years and have not had any problem dealing with him, i would be going for my major surgery soon and might not be around to write to you often as before, but before my surgery i would get in touch with you by email so you can fully be updated with what is going on with me.

I want you to always keep me posted with every conversation with my lawyer and my Bank and always pray for me to make it through this surgery.

God Bless You.
Your Brother,
Khalid Mohamed.

#307395 by Tim Atem Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:34 pm

This is Dr. Carolina
Johnson, am the personal Doctor to Khalid
Mohamed, am sorry to bring this notice to
you, we lost him after his major Surgery
on Saturday, before his Surgery he told
me to write to you that you should make
sure you help him to contact his Attorney
for his the rightful person to help out
with these transaction, his email is
stated as follows: [email protected]
I would not sign into his
emails anymore because of his family
would be coming for his belongings here
at the hospital at anytime from now and
he said he don't want his families to
know about it, please keep highly
confidential as he as instructed.
Am sosorry for the good man his gone.

Your's Faithfully
Dr. Carolina Johnson.

#307721 by Tim Atem Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:09 am

BARCLAY CHAMBERS
2a Barclay Road Ferrari
London, E11 3DG.

ATTENTION:

I don't want us to delay on this transaction any further because of the family of Khalid Mohamed have been asking for his WILL which he don't want them to have access to the money because of their bad life styles.

I have been able to scan and attach a copy of the WILL that was signed by Mr. Khalid Mohamed to you as his beneficiary, please do confirm the document and get back to me, also i went to the British Crown Court as have told you to apply for the Affidavit document and i was told at the British Crown Court that it going to cost £750 for the approval and stamped of the document.

I need you to get back to me on these regards so that we can pay for these document and get it forward to the bank for confirmation and release of the funds to you via Bank wired Transfer , and don't forget to forward your identification copy to the bank for verification and confirmation as the beneficiary to these funds.

Do get back to me as soon as possible, your swift response would be appreciated to proceed with the Affidavit document.

Regards,
Barr. Thomas Harvey.

Converted to text:
BARCLAY CHAMBERS

2a Barclay RoadFerrari
London,E11 3DG.

DEED OF GUARANTEE

LAST WILL TASTAMENT OF KHALID MOHAMED

On this day 20th Of September, 2016. I MR. KHALID MOHAMED a resident of
the city of Qurtobo, Kuwait, do hereby make Publicly and declare this instrument to
be my last WILL and TESTAMENT, hereby revoking any WILL and Codicils I
formerly may have made.

ARTICLE 1 - FUNERAL

FUNERAL. I directed that my body should be buried in the family compound at
the very day of my death and it is my wish and direction that no funeral or memorial
service of any kind be hold for me and that neither my family nor my friends sponsor
any of such service for me.

ARTICLE 2 - PAYMENT

PAYMENT. I Declare and directed that my Account with the sum of £6 Million
pounds Sterling, deposited with the HFC BANK PLC OF UNITED KINGDOM be
given to:

<snipped>

And 70% of the total sum should be used on charities, while 30% of the total amount
belongs to my Beneficiary:

<snipped>

This management hereby confirms that this letter of DEED and guarantee is
Prepared under the right state of mind.

Regards

MR. KHALID MOHAMED