Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#307834 by Tim Atem Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:12 pm
other email: [email protected]
phone number: (716) 216-0050

Attn; Beneficiary

Information reaching us from our corporate headquarters now, states that you only have 48 hours to effect payment for the activation of your reference number to enable you cash up your first payment of $5,000:00 from your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to make the payment we requested from we have now decided that you are to go ahead and send any amount from $150 for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the required activation fee,

This is the same money gram that you are dealing with ,so don’t be confuse we are doing it for your gift, so go and send any amount of money that you have at hand from $150 usd upward, we will activate your reference number and send your first payment of $5,000.00 to you today, upon receipt of this payment. and also remember that your total fund is $1.2 million united state dollars.

Be inform that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up your first payment of $5,000:00 usd, also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your reference number of which you will and can never cash up the balance sum. So I want you to send the amount you have at hand from $150 usd upward. With this information below. And update us amount that you send and the reference number.

RECEIVER;-------- ANTHONY INGRAM
COUNTRY AND CITY WITH STATE------INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA, UNITED STATES
TEST QUESTION:---WHAT FOR?
ANSWER:----------RELEASE
AMOUNT;----------

Send us the reference number immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the transfer fee we will send you the first receipt of your $5,000.00 today and not tomorrow Regards our direct email address { [email protected] } Mr.Philips cookson .from money gram office United states for your payment.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND WE AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE. CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SEND THE FEE AND LET ME HAVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. CALL +1716-216-0050 CONFIDENTIAL Notice This email is intended for the owner of this E-mail Address only and containsprivileged and confidential information. If you received this email by error, please delete it from your mail box and notify us immediately for correction. The disclosure of this email to a third party is highly prohibited. Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Philips cookson
Direct:Telephone Number:+1716-216-0050
Email; [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement