Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#309813 by malu53 Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:56 am
zorpia
blessedb111
Roubaiv, France

Image Image

blessb502 @ g m a i l.c o m My name is blessb,I am a young beautiful girl with full of love
Advertisement

#309816 by malu53 Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:14 am
mcpartner24
blessb5021
female
New York, USA

My name is blessb, I am a young beautiful girl with full love, caring and romantic. I was impressed when I saw your profile in () and I love it, I think we can click together. I will like you to reply me through this my email address [email protected]. And I will show you my picture, then you will know more about me. Please contact me at my e-mail address [email protected]
#318431 by malu53 Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:37 pm
[email protected]
Dalia Apia

clubsugardaddy.com and globomate
Texas, United States

also on FMF
long term relationship
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 0" (152 cm)
Ethnicity: Asian :lol: with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color

POF
Age 35
from York, PA

Image Image Image Image

conferendo
City:khartum

am Dalia! how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile today and i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID: ([email protected]) hope to hear from you soon,I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love
Dalia.
in spite of my ability to live on my own, I don't lose hope to meet a noble and clever man who will make my life more interesting and add more sense to it. I respect old traditional value of family life very highly, and I know I will be a good wife for my life-partner,age from 30 to 80 years old, intelligent with a good sense of humor.