Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#309904 by malu53 Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:10 pm
My Dear son.

How are you doing today hope fine?.

I pray this evening that the peace of the almighty God will be upon you and all the member's of your family in the name our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

I am writing this message to you this evening to let you know that i have got another option of transferring your money to you in your country, I got this idea after explaining things to one lawyer in our church he let me know that the best way of sending this money to you is to upload the money in INTERNATIONAL ATM VISA CARD and post it to you in your home address.

Listen my dear brother in Christ the only thing i need from you now is to give me go ahead order and i will start the process of loading your money into ATM VISA CARD immediately the lawyer also told me that this process will not last up to 7 days and you will receive your ATM VISA CARD.

So my dear i will be waiting for your respond about this issue so that i will start the process with out any delay.

Stay bless in the lord.

Reverend Patrick Mark.
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016
Advertisement