Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#278605 by Ave Rosenthal-Juhkam Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:39 am
Hi!

The same happened to me, filled the form in good faith for them and have paid EUR 480 last year. Now I received a next invoice and luckily did not pay it this time.
No way that they will ever get a penny from me again.

Ave
Advertisement

#278905 by morphun Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:17 pm
I am also ignoring them let me know what happens
#282880 by John Paul Shanahan Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:41 am
Is there any update for Irish companies here? I have had lots of correspondence from these scammers and today received letters of extra fines etc from their legal department! Any update on where this eventually escilates to or what I should be doing about this ........if anything?!!
#282920 by morphun Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:34 pm
I have had a series of letters - and as yet that is all.
I can not yet find anyone or any evidence that anyone has been taken to court

If you find out this do share here. We need to work together :| :|
#302029 by ASD SA Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:37 am
Dear sirs,
I represent a business consulting company based in Athens, Greece. Seems we are into the same con ourselves. The same company has been harassing us to pay them even though we requested cancellation of issued invoice.

Please include us to your forum so we can follow up any changes, and let us know of any legal solution that you have come up with.

Furthermore, if someone is located in Greece and faces the same problem, please contact us in order to legally secure our position together.

Should you need to contact me either [Removed AJ]

Kind regards
[Removed AJ]
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details
#302032 by AlanJones Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:12 am
^^^Posting your contact details on an open forum is an invitation for spammers and scammers to contact you.

The posts in this thread should be enough to tell you that you can safely ignore these scammers.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#310003 by morphun Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:34 am
This happened to me 12 plus months. I had a brief chat to my lawyer and I replied see you in court or similar.

I still get periodic reminders but nothing has happened yet. I have not found anyone on the net yet who admits to being taken to court or actually having to pay. I spent a good time Googling DAD gmbh and similar and this rip off woman's name ( she has other similar scams going). I found no court actions etc. Any new news anyone do let us all know.

It seems it is a legit contract you have signed ie they have committed no criminal offence, but it is probably ( I hope!!) not enforceable as the court would probably throw it out.
#312697 by Ausra Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:28 am
We got their letter in Lithuania too, this summer, the same situation, did not pay anything, wrote a report to police but no reaction so far. Today got a letter as if from Legal department from EB number scammers again.Very annoying!Is there some ways to stop them from terrorising companies :idea: ?
#312698 by morphun Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:53 am
I am still getting letters every 2-3 months now asking 2 years fees.

Still have not heard of any one who has been taken to court. Lets all keep an eye
#312703 by VilmaR Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:29 am
I am also from Lithuania and today our company received the letter from DAD Legal Department.. It is the 3 rd letter from them.
#312708 by morphun Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:44 pm
I have at least 6 over last 15 months. I wrote them 12 months ago that this is a scam and happy to see you in court. I do not think they take anyone to court, they would not want to risk losing and then everyone would know not to pay.
#315589 by chebi1989 Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:20 am
Hi guys,
I come from Slovakia, and I am one of those lucky ones who are not able to read :D
So I have signed the papers in hope that it concerns some kind of free data actualisation. When the first invoice came, I have realised what is going, reading the letter completely and fully.

Now the question is, as cancellation is not possible, eventhough their actions are supposed to be realised only after the payment of the invoice. So basically if they do not have any costs before I pay my invoice they should not have problem to cancel my order. however, apparently they dont want to do so.

I have already received notification about due payment and I am asking myself if they can delegate such liabilities to a third party. This would mean that any shitty collector can get this liability and ask money from me with exagerated interests.

Is there a way how to escape from this situation?
#315590 by morphun Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:27 am
I have made as many enquiries as possible and I ask you do the same and share your information

I can not find anyone who has been taken to court. I have many reminder letters now and the amount gets always larger . I told them this was a scam and I would not pay, and that the deal was cancelled etc.but they still chase me.

let me know what you find out. I will share anything I find
#315703 by chebi1989 Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:43 am
Well, I think that the most dangerous thing that can happen is that after 3 years of "shitty" reminders you will receive ONE that will be from another company, asking you to pay the total amount for three years plus interest rate. It does not seem to be this way, however I didn't find anybody who would have experience with them longer than 2 years.
#315705 by Tim Atem Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:51 am
As Alan posted above, you can safely ignore any threats or letters you receive. A scammer isn't going to sue anyone.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5